Jonster The Chronsters 60 Cannabis Plants - Clones O' 3 Strain B.C. Guerilla

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jonster, Apr 27, 2007.

1. -pics coming soon-

british columbia's long outdoor season is upon us and I'M GROWING, the 60 clones are planted in 30g containers with organic sunshine mix, they are located on a flat bank of a small lake's southern border for full day's sunshine and unlimited fresh watersource. Strains are Blueberry, TimeWarp, and Mango.

last years outdoor guerilla grow granted me experience and efficiency, this year i am very prepared and as soon as growth begins ill update all the time, down below is my 2006 guerilla grow, just click the link and you will see the caliber of my growing and what is to be expected

2. Wow ...no frost to worry about in April....that must be nice.
    I think even the Clones I took to the coast a week ago are still at their new home.....inside he said the nights are still in the 30's.....I still have almost 3 feet of the white crap here......I was lovin the weather on the coast ....those plants should be outside in a week or two.....
    Do the bears ever mess with the grow bags?
    Good Luck this year Bro......

3. Hey bro I know a lot of people around here have doubted you but I'm pretty sure you know what you're doing.

Good luck and I'll for sure be following your grow. Glad to see you back.

4. i'm preparing 2 more grow sites, i have changed from my original plan of 60 clones,

at this site i have 30 blueberry clones, 10 shickle berry seeds, and 10 mango x mighty might seeds.

not much to look at yet except beautiful scenery, but i assure this is the grow to watch

-pics of my other grow sites coming soon-

Attached Files:

5. yeha I'll deff. be watching this grow. I wanna learn how to guerilla grow along with indoor growing. I figure I can clone and veg the clones inside for awhile then transplant to a secret garden in the woods. only problem is if someone finds them. cops just found 35,000 plants on the mountain side I live by. bummer. plus side is that nobody was at the site when it was discovered so nobody is going to prison this time. hopefully those guys had another site.

6. planted 60 mango x mighty might, 10 shickle berry, 5 blueberry.

Attached Files:

7. i to will be watching this thread and am also doing my first guerilla grow but its nowhere close to the same size as yours.

8. Looks beautiful, cant wait for the next update. I would love to hike the woods there.

9. So thats how "BC's" are made lol

whats the legalities regarding this anyway?

awesome grow, ill be pulling up a chair :wave:

10. thanks guys, proud to know some people appreciate "bottom feeding grows" watever the fuck ganja guerilla meant by that i dont know, ill have updates later today...

11. ......

Attached Files:

12. .....

Attached Files:

13. .....

Attached Files:

14. AWESOME!! I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

Good Luck

15. I thought Guerilla growing was a concept enveloped by trying to conceal each plant by making it look natural. Which of course means no potting and no patches of plants for sure. Anywho...if you dont get caught it will be a nice havest. Any copters flying around there? If so I'd would re-evaluate my op. Thats a whole LOT of plants! Just trying no to throw caution to the wind here.

16. thanks guys for the comments. ganja guru guerilla growing is simply growing in the wild with any technique it doesn't matter. and thanks for the tip about heli's, but i've considered it which is why i've spray painted the container rims black and put up grass/branches for camoflauge. i've already put hours into this grow hauling soil and containers through the forest, by no means will i let this one get spotted

17. Lookin very good jonster!

Subscribed!

Wish i had the balls to put together an op of that magnitude. I'll be taggin along for sure to see how those beauties turn out.

18. besides this one you'll never see another op o' this magnitude, atleast on GC anyways, all i ever see are 1-5 plant indoor grows, maybe if more people had the "balls" we'd be more confident, i mean i feel like a revolutionary on this site kind of testing the boundaries... but these beauties will be done in september, it's beyond my imagination to determine potential

19. overgrow had a lot of bigger grows I think...But I know of some big grows around here. It's risky though, mayne. Too risky for me, even though I could easily do a large guerilla grow, I lack the balls. Not worth the risk and the stress.

20. ok, im subscribing...lol

BTW Jonster, if you get a minute visit my Outdoor Durban thread and tell me what you think of my "light" issue. No one seems to have a valid response fer me yet:mad: