Have you ever gotten caught?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by 13 degrees, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Has anyone ever gotten caught high as fk by someone that they try their hardest to hide the fact that they smoke to that or those persons? If it has happened to you, feel free to tell your story on what happened.

2. [quote name='"13 degrees"']Has anyone ever gotten caught high as fk by someone that they try their hardest to hide the fact that they smoke to that or those persons? If it has happened to you, feel free to tell your story on what happened.[/quote]

Example?

3. haha yeah my little sister busted me

two years ago i visited my mom and sis in denmark and toked all summer, thinking i was all stealth and ninja and shit, cos pff, my mom has never seen a joint in her life and my sis is too young to know about it

or so i thought

next summer, same routine, thought i was toking like a ninja scientist, and one day she just giggled and told me she's known for like 2 years and that my attempts at airing out and hiding it and acting sober when i was high (i was high all the time) were all really bad

i was all oh shit

but she is totally cool with it

4. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

Example?[/quote]

My bad lol i was too high to write all of that... A past experience for me is when i used to goto a lake hidden deep in the woods near where i lived to fish. My friends had came there outa nowhere with 2 blunts of some "Loud" so i couldnt resist not smoking that sht. After we smoked the high crept up on me and i was so high that my eyes were nearly closed so i wanted to stay at the lake til my high came down because my parents were home, but my friends were teasing my head up saying that i was a lightweight (im a true lightweight cause nomatter what or how much i smoke i get high as fkkk) so i said fk that and went home and as soon as i got home my mom saw me high as sht n the first thing she thdought was that i was crying. Im guessin she thought that cause my eyes were red and low but sht idk. She realised i was high when she sent me to start the grill because i went out and didnt know what the hell i was supposed to do. I just stood there looking in the grill laughing until my sis came outside and bursted out laughing and my mom came out but she was cool about until my dad came home....he kicked my ass but i still smoke til this day!

5. Lmfao. One time I got caught by my best friends sister and she bitched me out so I told her to Fuck off and went home. Fucking bitch.....