STOP...Its Hammertime New Breeder, New Promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Nov 13, 2015.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    [​IMG]

STOP!!!...Its Hammertime! New Breeder, New Promo

To celebrate the addition of our newest Vault-Exclusive breeder – Northwest Exclusive Genetics – to our already impressive roster of respected names, we're running a competition across all of your favourite social media channels, including: Facebook, GrassCity, AutoFlower Network, 420 Connect, Roll it up and, of course, at The Vault blog…

What's up for grabs?

Each lucky winner will get their hands on:

Vouchers for a pack of 5 x <a target="_blank">Hammer of the Gods regular seeds</a> from Northwest Exclusive Genetics and a superb Vault t-shirt

To enter via GrassCity just comment on this post and your in.

For more entry methods and to read more about this breeder and seeds visit our blog post at http://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/the-vaults-hammertime-promo-six-winners-will-be-chosen

This competition is open until 19th Nov and winners will be chosen at random and announced on the 20th Nov – so make sure to place your entry with us so you don't miss out on this great chance!

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don't receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you'll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It's illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes. All of our content is provided for educational purposes only.

2. #2 Stayingcalm, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2015
    Waaaay hay 1st post good luck everyone

3. [​IMG]Hammer of the Gods! Thor please come to my garden! And make it Hammer Time! Whaat and a Vault T...

4. Im in here too ..:) good luck all

5. Can't touch this!

6. No way! Thats freaking awesome! Fingers crossed!

7. Very cool. Congrats to Northwest Exclusive Genetics and The Vault.

8. Let me find my parachute pants

9. Dude. Yes! Count me in!

10. Shit I'm an atheist, but I still want some

11. You guys rock! You give us so many chances to win great free stuff. Gotta love the Vault!

12. good luck everyone sounds awesome :)

13. That's some hammer. It's hammertime, count me in I hear this is a big yielder. I love the vault great huge giveaways. Great stuff guys. One Love

14. Sweet ! A new promo from The Vault ! Good luck everyone !

15. Thanks The Vault for another shot at some genetics i'd love to run!

16. The vault! Love the new breeder! Can't wait to try some out

17. Hammer of the Gods....sign me up lol thanks guys.