People say my voice is annoying

Discussion in 'General' started by Thenewgrower42, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Well yeah they think it is even my mom said she hates my voice and girls always said I sounded that I haven't hit puberty yet which coming from a girl kinda hurts. I try to change it but all I can do is deal with it and man up. Also I have a stutter it's not bad but it annoys my mOm alot and kePt me from getting a gf and lower my social contact by alot. In elementary school I knew everybody from talking then by middle and high school it got worst then I started makin less friends.

2. inb4underage

Attached Files:

3. If I were you I would stop talking

4. dude even your mom insults you? WTF. What kind of mother would emotionally undermine her own children?

5. try smoking cigarettes

6. Fuck what people think about your voice, who really gives a shit. People who judge you for something stupid like that, that you have no control over, are idiots.

7. You'd be surprised.

8. Lol yeah I thought evrybodies mom insulted them once in a while my dad finally said something abOut it a few times but I got over it so you know it's whatever. I get alot of looks from pretty cute girls it's just mainly my stutter that gave me a kinda a mild social anxiety

9. hes clearly a very shitty child.

10. Not once in my life can I remember my mom insulting my being...my actions though, that's a whooole different story...

11. Lol u made me spit milk on my computer screen.

12. I actually do go to speech therapy it's helped a little I might go to another one though

13. start drinking hard liquor..... thats my only advice

14. Eat some peanut butter, it'll slow down your stutter and make your voice sound....different

15. also, who cares if your voice makes you sound younger

ever hear of MC Chris? he sounds like a young high school kid and he's 36. makes good music too.

16. Du-du-du-dude!..F-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuck it.:D

Just playing..Drink some moonshine..You'll be fine.:cool:

17. Do you speak too slow or too quick? I'd try going a bit slower, try to get your timing right. I find most people are annoying when they talk if they talk too fast or too much, sometimes both.

18. better get used to the internet

19. That's just mean, everyone is capable of improvement, and if it bothers the OP that much, he should get speech therapy.