legs fall asleep on the toilet???

Discussion in 'General' started by sk8njam, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Hahaha I'm on the ol stooly and my legs went to sleep and I hate that tingly ass feeling so I'm gonna sit here,lean back,and wait it out....haha does this ever happen to you? It only happens to me if I'm reading or on my phone cuz I take too long haha

2. All the time. But usually when I'm resting my arms on my legs.

3. Sunny hit it head on.

When you're reading, your elbows are on your knees.
    Phone? Elbow on knees.

Happens to me all the time!

4. happens to me sometimes, its a total trip trying to walk it off!

5. [quote name='"SoloG35"']Sunny hit it head on.

When you're reading, your elbows are on your knees.
    Phone? Elbow on knees.

Happens to me all the time![/quote]

Yup its the elbows...damn them

6. they say if you sit on the toilet too long you will be more prone to hemorrhoids because your asshole is just sitting there loose and builds pressure or something like that. its better to just shit and get off the pot. i do read my phone sometimes on the pot but not after im done.... I dont want a painful anal hole with butthole veins sticking outside my body.

7. That tingling may signify poor circulation.

8. [quote name='"Tourniquet"']That tingling may signify poor circulation.[/quote]

Mmmmmm....no

9. Haha happens to me too. Hate it. So weird. Lol

10. Only when I jack it on the toilet

11. LOL'd so hard after reading this

12. [quote name='"sk8njam"']Hahaha I'm on the ol stooly and my legs went to sleep and I hate that tingly ass feeling so I'm gonna sit here,lean back,and wait it out....haha does this ever happen to you? It only happens to me if I'm reading or on my phone cuz I take too long haha[/quote]

I hate it especially right when your in the middle of a shit. It only happens at my moms house because how short her toilet is.

13. Dudes!! I thought I was the only one :rolleyes:

I have to do a little dance when I'm washing my hands or I'll buckle over

14. hahaha i forgot about this thread but i thought of it cuz my legs just went to sleep again...bump

15. YOU DON'T????? :confused:

16. I wish mine did! I love the feeling of my legs when they fall alseep, omg brings back memories.

In middle school, i learned how to make them fall asleep. Had to position my feet on the desk and in 5 minutes theyd be gone. Do it all class period and try walking out of there lol. Good times i had playing with myself.

17. I see :bolt:

18. nice fix haha