High school prank is a little incestuous

Discussion in 'General' started by Viktor Vaughn, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 Viktor Vaughn, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    Rosemount high kissing prank tricks kids into making out with mom and dad [VIDEO] - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

I could understand a small peck on the lips or cheek, but holy shit.

EDIT: Here's a summary of what happened.

A handful of seniors at a high school in Minnesota were blindfolded and told they would be receiving a kiss from someone special. "Special someone" in this case meaning their parents who were not blindfolded.

In the video you can see one "couple" rolling around on the floor, and one mom even put her son's hand on her ass. From what I can see in the video, there was only one parent who didn't want to fuck their kid and stopped before it went from funny to traumatizing.

2. I couldn't tell were the parents in on it?

3. so the parents knew it was their kid they were kissing?

4. lol thats what im sayin

5. who doesnt make out with their mom? :confused:

6. you're in arkansas, shut up

7. Eww yo the parents most definitely were not in on it. I didn't even watch the video but they couldn't have been. That's some fucked up shit I don't even...:bolt:

8. well ya. the parents weren't blindfolded, so they were able to see their kid. which makes it worse. lol

9. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's fucking hilarious

10. shit i woulda punch the kid who set that up in the face and never use violence for anything.

but shit tricking me into making out with my mother the woman whose vagina i climbed out that march morning at 4:22AM (i was late i was smoking a bowl) while i'm thinking i'm kissing becky the hot cheerleader!

THEY DONE FUCKED UP

11. :laughing:

Seriously, how does a parent not know they're making out with their own child?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the parents were blind folded?

This whole thing is fucked up..........

12. yea, wait.... the parents had to be in on this. The parents weren't blind folded????

So obviously they could tell it was their kids???

In the video, take a look at the blonde mom kissing her son. You can see her grabbing her sons hand and putting it on her hip/ass. ???

I understand a little peck. Haha funny. And you see a couple of the parents in the video just give a quick peck and step back.

Other parents just go right to it like it was a make out session??? lol

13. Incest is best put your family to the test. YEEEEEEHAAAAWWWW.

14. More importantly, isn't it illegal to... perform intimate actions with a minor?

That school is fucking wacked...

15. That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.

Every parent involved needs to be fuckin beat. And whoever the "organizers" were are some sick twisted fucks!

16. man if i were one of those kids not only would i bust the fuck outta the guy who set that up but i would sue the fucking shit out of the principle for everything i possibly could and id move the fuck away from my parents for being in on something so horribly wrong.

Worst of all, the parents don't even look to be blind folded.

Seriously who would have thunk,
    "Hey went can't have the students kissing eachother, so why not have them makeout with there own parents?"

where was this filmed? Arkansas?

17. hahahahahahahahaha!

18. That is so.... disturbing...
    The parents are the ones who walk in to kiss the blindfolded kids..
    I just don't even know what to say..
    I got an image of my parents kissing me like that.. I threw up a little.
    :hide:

This is what happens to those parents who never become adults.

19. Hey, sorry for not responding to the thread guys, I passed out watching some stupid movie about global warming or something. Anyway, I'm updating the OP with a summary of what happened.

20. Holy fuck that's a state. I couldn't even point it out on a map of the US if I wanted to.