Blue Dolphin E

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.BunglEsbong, May 13, 2006.

1. Allright, i have done ecstacy, But I have never studied much on the content. Could you please tell me what the negative effects of picking up a 'meth bomb' would be. I realise what meth does to you *I have done that as well* But from common ingestion? Im not so sure.

By the way, I got a Pink Playboy pill last time I rolled. Very nice ^-^

2. Pure MDMA is "smooth", methbombs are "tweaky" as in more itching, grinding, hyperness, and less emotional/psyche effects.

3. i want pure mdma, how in the FUCK can i know if thats what im getting?

4. damn. i couldnt imagin paying that much for one tab. normaily its aorund 10 to 12 here. (texas) but wehn i get'em i buy 20 packs so their like 6 each :D

5. Yeah its all on where you live and who u kno. i get mine 5-7 a pill. Real good shit.

6. ill invest in a testing kit once i get back home and take charge of my CC bill again

7. I normally get good singles for 5-7 a pill these days, 10 at very max. I remember back a few years ago when it was $20 a ill. Crazy prices.

8. 25$? a pill..

i live in florida. and i get supposivily tripple stack blue dolphins for 15$ a hit

9. i dont recamend the blue dolphins, ive at 1 on two occations and the first tiem i liked it but it was nothing special, the second time like a week or two later i didnt get much effects at all, it was about exactly what that first report said

10. For $25 a hit..... not worth it at all. But if your looking to pick up a few hundred, you should be a able to get them for like $8 a pill, always cheaper to buy in bulk. Then you flip em off for $15 and your still making good money, and everyone is gonna wanna buy off you cus you got em for cheap cheap.

11. Well thanks guys. I know now that I am paying sh*t. I will just have to go elsewhere maybe out of state.

12. As long as I live I wont trust one of those pillreports. They dont know who I'm gettin my rolls from!