Blue Dolphin E

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.BunglEsbong, May 13, 2006.

1. So my man got a shitload of Blue Dolphin e pills. He says theyre the best hes ever had and hes selling them for 25$ a hit. Does the price sound straight to you guys? Ive never bought e and im kinda tight on cash right now, but id love to buy up as much as i can while theyre around. Anyone ever had anything called blue dolphin? what was your experience like?

Thanks all

2. Please tell me where you live.

3. If any of these look like your pill click on them to see the review.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But 25$ still seems expensive to me.

4. Hey man thanks, as soon as i see them i'll hit those reports up. Yeah e around here usually runs for 20 a hit, but most of it is shit requireing two to get on a good roll. Really looking forward to some hiqual ecstacy

5. Oh man that sucks, but have fun. I can get straigt MDMA pills for 12 a hit.

6. 25$ a hit? shit, such a rip..i get killer E's for like 10$ a hit..might be just because of where you live..

7. those reports for that pill sucked man. i wouldnt buy it if you have in faith in those studies.

8. Yeah it seems these blue dolphins have bad reputation for being meth bombs. But lets at least wait till he gets his pill and he can identify which one it is.

9. ^ concerning that person, my guy just told me he got a shitload of dolphin something E... i wanna say blue, but i was really high, if theres such a thing as yellow dolphins, lets go with that, otherwise he definetly said dolphin, and he did mention them being laced with meth.... lol..... so yah, if that helps any, i came across some dolphin osmething E laced with meth last night

10. Theres probably dolphins of every color that have been made at some point. But according to pillreports the blue ones are well known for being meth bombs, that doesnt mean that u cant find a good one tho.

11. well it does a lot provide a bit of certainity in the blue dolphins rep as being "meth bombs" as u put it.. so just a thing to think about for the person, before he goes and buys 15 pills and then takes one and finds out, fuck, meth laced, and can't use the rest :D

12. I don't know if its the same pill, probally not. A few months back my town was flooded with them. They were shit, people wouldnt buy them for $3-5 a hit. If its the same pill you're deff being ripped off. Btw watch out for people promoting their shit. Everyone -always- claims their shits the best ever, otherwise they wouldn't sell as much.

13. Sorry to be negative but, they are bad...... usually I can eat two three and will be good. ate 7 and was really upset... come up for 20 minutes eat another... come up for 20 minutes eat another......

Chase the Rabbit :(

14. The guy says it was cut with heroine, best e around according to him. I know people just love to make shit up when theyre selling drugs, but i know this guy and i trust him not to lie to me. Im sure theyre plenty of pills around being called blue dolphin, once one comes out people always rush to imitate the title. probly a wide spectrum of pills all called blue dolphin.

15. The pills I got were months ago. They didn't come out after the ones you'd be getting, I can promise you that.

16. i got blue dolphins once and i rolled for 15 minutes a lil n that was it, they fuckin sucked hopefully ur gettin the better ones cuz theres alota blue dolphins

17. New sig: what do you think?

18. I am a big fan of blue ladies and green apples. Around here, though, they are $20 a pop or 6 for $100.

19. Man, Maniac, your sig is stellar. Bob Dylan is the man.