Who else is addicted to Pho?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by devecstator, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I feel like I smoked 10 joints after a bowl of good pho. I need it like every week or I start craving..

Tastiest thing on the planet

2. Is this Pho?
    [​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pho

3. Hrm... Never had it :(

4. Pho is the shiznit around here. There is one on every block. It's a traditional vietnamese soup with meat and noodles.

5. Im confused, why does Pho make you feel like you smoked 10 joints, it makes me feel like ive eaten 10 awesome meals all at once and then it makes me want more immediately after there is none left hahahaha

SO GOOD

6. I <3 spring rolls with peanut sauce...

pho is also amazing :)

7. Idk what it is, just makes me feel so amazing, afterwards I always feel like I love everything :p

8. damn! :cool:

9. Sounds like your restaurant uses the same pot for pho for the opium as well. Lucky man.

And yea pho is that shit. Especially after you smoke a winter blunt with your buds. Walking into the warm pho place and eating some warm pho. Best feeling ever. I gotta go get some pho.

10. It's the MSG.

Vietnamese Pho With No Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)? Sure You Want It That Way? - Vietnamese Pho Noodles

Many people have problems with consuming monosodium glutamate, or MSG, in their foods. Chinese cuisine and many other restaurant foods are notorious for having lots of MSG in them. Restaurant pho is no different. In fact MSG use in many pho restaurants can be dominant and unmistakable. Here are some real insights about MSG in Vietnamese pho, from a roundtable of food industry experts. Vietnamese Pho with no MSG? Sure you want it that way?

Mmm~ Mmm~ MSG:yummy::laughing:

11. Wow wtf? I was unaware. Guess i could try to find a healthfoood type place that sold pho.

But wtf does msg do anyway?

12. Lol everyone starts with the msg talk

ive asked chefs at the place and they make their pho from scratch, msg is usually in the pho stock from a can that shitty restaurants use

although there is straight up msg powder people use so i really hope they arent using it :S

13. its a flavour enhancer, but id hope theyd be proud enough of their food to not use it :p

14. MSG is in a lot of stuff

A LOT OF STUFF

15. Yeah, it is. It's a good thing I'm a vegetarian, because it seems like the only things that don't have MSG in it are fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains. Well, grains are a little if-e, something made with grain can also have some MSG in it, but I read the label before I buy it.

16. vietnamese noodle biiiiatch!