have 48hrs to pass a test what to do

Discussion in 'General' started by hailhopes, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I have to take a drug test for a job. I normally use Urine Luck Sythetic and its work for me but last week I had to take a test for a job and couldnt get the stuff i normally use. I went to my local headshop but they dont carry Urine Luck because the state of Texas and there weird way has banned it from stores. I bought this Magnum stuff and need less to say my test was drop because that crap dosent work. I have 48hrs to test and I have too do it in front of the doctor because they say its a red flagged test. I used the sure jelly stuff a long time ago and it did work but i need to know what else I can do in this short amount of time. Ive stop smoking and im drinking water. a friend said drink bleach the day before and the day of the test but this was the same friend that said Magnum was a good product.

2. Don't drink bleach, champ...Whatever the fuck you do, do not drink bleach.:cool:

3. Drink Bleach.

4. So bleaching a little disentangle work?

5. Drinking bleach will kill you man. Your friend is either a moron, or a psychopath.

6. That's what I thought but I need to pass cause u kind of need the job

7. Detox drink or pills. One of the two.

8. Well if your job's more important than your life, go right ahead.

9. The only thing you can really do at this point is drink water. A lot. And cranberry juice. Don't work out because you'll just release a shitload of metabolites from you burning fat and than you'll be fucked. Just cross your fingers and pray. Not really much u can do

10. #10 Ska, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
  11. What type of detox drink pills work

12. One thing you have to realize is there's no sure fire way to do it in 48 hours man. You can drink lots of water to try and piss out the metabolites that they test for, but if you smoked even semi regularly then there's a high chance you'll fail.

13. I've had to take a drug test at a detox/rehab clinic. It was one of those 32 panel tests with every imaginable drug on it. I only smoked MJ so that was all I worried about.

Start drinking water 2 hours before the test. Drink to the point where it hurts your stomach like hell, and enough so when you walk around you feel water is sloshing inside of you. As you may already know water and thc molecules do not form molecular bonds. If your stomach/bladder is filled to the rim with water the THC molecules will not attach to any water but float to the very top of your bladder. When you piss you are literally pissing crystal clear water out. You will need to piss one time beforehand taking the test just in case some residue is left over from your previous piss. Hope this works.

edit: Drinking to much water can kill you. It is possible to over dose on water. I don't recommend harming yourself. I am simply sharing my experience.

14. ready clean by far...I have never failed a drug test on it yet...if you follow directions to a t, youll pass...

15. You shouldn't have taken the answers to your chest bro

16. Smoke some more weed

17. NO

take 10 niacan pills today.

go to the health food store and get KOMBUCHA
    drink three bottles.

just drink over a gallon of water tomarrow

and
    the day of the test
    take creatine and b vitimans and drink a gallon of water.

u will pass!

18. All these posts abouts about take this, waste money on this drink are all not needed. 1-2 Gallons of water and about 2 hours time before a DT is all you need.

19. well dont forget the creatine and b vitimans.

and its like a gallon in an hour and 15 minutes and creatine and b vitimans(b complex) mid way threw

and then piss three times and the next one should be diluted

but niacan and kombucha today would not hurt!

20. Wow all of the fucking retarded ass shit I have seen in this thread pisses me off. Are you trying to kill the OP? Go get some clear flush from your local head shop. Follow the simple ass instructions on the bottle. I recommend you take it 2 hours before the recommended 3 hours on the bottle because it may cause loose stool.

- Don't fucking tell people to drink bleach
    - Quit fucking telling people to overdose on Niacin there are safer ways ---^