Feeling like shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinhead Larry, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Hey GC, so, the past couple of weeks I've been feeling really down for no reason, but it's not a constant thing, it's like i can have a really good day and then the next Ill basically feel like complete shit, and that would continue for about 2-3 days, and I've been thinking about things that could of made me feel like this but I just can't find anything that would make me feel this shitty, i'm pretty sure I'm not bipolar, but only because i had counseling in the past, and they didn't mention anything about any mental issues, they basically just said it was because of stress, and i believed that, but now i don't really have anything to be stressed about. But, one thing i was considering was that I've been buying from a different dealer for the past 2 weeks, i only smoke on weekends and i feel great, but throughout the week it just gets worse and worse, i'm not saying it is the MJ, because I've been like this for a while now and I've been smoking for about 3 years (this all started about a year ago), but i'm just wondering if it had anything to do with me feeling like this, like if my dealers weed was making it worse, since it isn't the best stuff, barely gets me high and i feel like death in the morning after. So, i was just wondering could it be his MJ? or is it something more serious.

So until i get this sorted i'm going back to my old dealer to see if i start feeling any better.

2. The problem is depression and the above is probably the source. ;)

3. Yo bro just stop smoking for 21 days and see if it helps. One time I was the most fucked/depressed/felt the worst and shit I ever did ,and I stopped smoking for 21 days, got back on the nug hard, and everything was fuckin' mint. That's all you need to do ahaha, you prolly won't believe me/follow this, but if you can't figure out why and it's the last resort, just try what I said.

4. Do you exercise and eat a healthy diet? If you don't, that's most likely the problem. Also, the abuse of cannabis also can cause depression. Trust me, I had depression big time, then I started doing exercise everyday and eating a healthy diet. First going out for daily walks, then doing yoga, then lifting weight, then working on getting a 6 pack and jogging. Started eating salads everyday and making health shakes. It was so effective that I ended up quitting smoking weed all together.

Check this out. Causes of Depression & Risk Factors : OmniMedicalSearch.com

Physical factors
    Certain physical factors can cause depression. Some of these factors include:
    • Lack of exercise: There is a significant relationship between an inactive life style and depression. Physical activity changes the brain chemistry causing improvements in mild to moderate depression patients. Research has proven that regular physical exercise influences the level of serotonin (the neurotransmitter that plays an important role in depression) leading to improved moods and feelings of well-being. Physical exercise burns the stress related chemicals (such as adrenaline) which helps the body to relax, increases the amount of endorphins, and boosts the body temperature which seems to help the body by influencing the brain chemicals. Exercising not only influences the brain chemistry, but also improves the person’s self-esteem, confidence, and can break down the pessimism because they are playing an active role in their recovery through positive and pleasant experiences. ​
    • Nutritional deficiencies: Depression can be aggravated by nutritional deficiencies.The nutritional deficiencies include:

- Excessive consumption of sucrose (sugar): Excessive amounts of sugar or sweet foods can aggravate depression.

- Excessive amount of magnesium or vanadium.

- Amino acids imbalance
      : Certain amino acids have similar properties with neurotransmitters, and play an important role in treating depression. A deficiency of these amino acids may lead to depression. They include:
      (1) Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a natural anti-anxiety chemical, is present in low amounts in depressed people.
      (2) L-tryptophan is a precursor to the serotonin synthesis that needs to be kept to a normal level in order to treat/prevent depression and maintain emotional balance.
      (3) Tyrosine is a precursor of two neurotransmitters, norepinephrine and dopamine, both playing an important role in controlling the mood.
      (4) DL-phenylalanine (DLPA or phenylalanine) is a precursor to the norepinephrine synthesis (neurotransmitters with an important role in depression). Norepinephrine controls the mood. A study conducted on depressed patients showed rapid improvement in those who received a supplement of phenylalanine and vitamin B6.

- Food allergies

- Excessive consumption of caffeine: A high intake of caffeine has being strongly linked to depression. A study conducted on healthy college students showed that moderate to high coffee drinkers obtained higher scores on a depression scale than those with a low coffee intake. Other studies have showed that depressed patients tend to drink higher amounts of coffee (more than 700mg per day).

- Deficiencies of folic acid, vitamin B, vitamin C, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, or biotin. ​
    Substance Abuse: People that drink alcohol, use illegal drugs or have a substance abuse problem can develop depression.

Depression and mental disorders can be prevented and treated with simple healing foods

Also, exercise and eating fruits and vegetables get you high!:D

Exercise, endocannabinoids and natural highs | Brain Study

Scientists Find New Sources of Plant Cannabinoids Other than Medical Marijuana? « Montana Biotech

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health...htm?AID=4992781&PID=4165478&SID=1mt86sf0dkgpj

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPDMArE0V74]Suicidal Tendencies - Feel Like Shit... De Ja Vu - YouTube[/ame]