Top 10 Marijuana Quotes EVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by Honor Roll, Sep 30, 2011.

1. i know its old but ive never seen this before and some of these quotes i never heard of before...just want to share with my GC blades:smoke:

#10 “40 million Americans smoked marijuana; the only ones who didn't like it were Judge Ginsberg, Clarence Thomas and Bill Clinton.” – Jay Leno

Why it's important: this shows how all political figures are forced to lie because of out-dated marijuana laws.

“I enjoy smoking cannabis and see no harm in it.” – Jennifer Aniston

Why it's important: because it's moving away from the stereotypical marijuana user (pot head).

#8“Music and herb go together. It's been a long time now I smoke herb. From 1960s, when I first start singing.” – Bob Marley

Why it's important: because the one of the greatest music icons never stopped using the plant.

#7“Casual drug users should be taken out and shot” – Darryl Gates (Chief of LAPD & US Senate Judiciary Committee)

Why it's important: because according to him, 14.8 million Americans need to be taken out and shot. A perfect example of ignorance in politics.

#6“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is a flower. God put it here…” – Willie Nelson

Why it's important: because marijuana is a flower. Period.

#5“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.” – Judge Francis Young (DEA)

Why it's important: even the DEA's own Judge understands. Knowledge is the enemy of ignorance.

#4“Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?” – Bill Hicks

Why it's important: because the law has no right to ban natural growing plants.

“When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point.” – Barack Obama

Why it's important: because every political figure denied inhaling, which we know is an absolute lie. Atleast now, we have a president who can admit it.

#2“That is not a drug. It's a leaf” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

Why it's important: a friendly reminder that marijuana is not something you create, make, or cook … unlike every single other drug.

#1 “I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast” – Ronald Reagan

Why it's the most important: because this shows propaganda and yellow journalism at its best. Did we mention he was the one that declared the first major War on Drugs? The same exact War on Drugs that's costing and losing us $23,996,032,192+ a YEAR!!

Top 10 Marijuana Quotes EVER! - Michigan Weed

2. Casual drug users should all jizz on Darryl Gates mothers face.

3. and then we piss on his grave along with harry anslingers!!:hello::smoke::D:eek::confused::smoke:

4. nice list i enjoyed it.

5. glad to hear:smoke:

stay lifted!!

6. you forgot "I never inhaled." -Bill Clinton

7. "I know you dont smoke weed, i know this. But ima get you high today. Cuz its friday, you ain't got no job, and YOU AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO!" - Smokey

8. Good list, but I think my sig is the best Bob Marley quote.