Go stealth young men go stealth.

Discussion in 'General' started by Grizz, Sep 30, 2011.

1. As of 9-27-11 if you own a firearm and are in the possession of a mmj card you are a felon, you are unable to buy a firearm or ammo. The ATF has just ruled. We have been stripped of our 2 amendment rights with the stroke of a pen. No law passed, no judge, and no jury, just a pen. Now I don't believe this is an attack on mmj, but it's definitely an attack on gun owners. In the federal government eyes I'm committing a felony if I have on my possession or grow cannabis, but in the states eyes I'm a felon if I don't have a Doctor deeming me a LEGAL medical marijuana patient, and pay a fee for mmj card. The Pinko Commie Feds have said they're not going around busting old grandma for possession after chemo, and there are people like me that are trying to do the right thing, but damn I wake up to find out I'm a felon for following the state law and owning a gun. Here my choice's, don't renew my card and I'll have to be caught first, judged by a jury of my peers and then convicted , but until I'm incarcerated I'll have my Constitution right to bear arms, or be legal in my state and have to go to México to buy guns from the ATF supported Cartel. What a “catch 22”. Now I know some of you don't like guns, and think all guns kill, but there are some who say Marijuana is a gateway drug, and next week they'll be shooting up smack, let's use a little common sense, for all we want is “Freedom”
    I don't post a lot, what this #4 or #5, I'm more of a reader, and will not respond!
    going dark on this end
    Go Stealth, Tell No One, stay behind the gun.

2. You mean you didn't know smoking weed makes you homicidal ONLY if a gun is nearby? It's the only explanation for gang violence I can think of at least.

[​IMG]

3. So what? Why do you need a gun? They only cause violence, a gun has never been used to heal a person, only hurt.

4. The stoner man, you've obviously never been to a shooting range. It greatly reduces stress. Try it sometimes!

5. [quote name='"The stoner man"']So what? Why do you need a gun? They only cause violence, a gun has never been used to heal a person, only hurt.[/quote]

Why the hell would you want to heal the bastard that just robbed you?

• Like Like x 1
  6. So does a lot of things, not to burst your bubble... being allowed to carry a gun is just stupid if you ask me, there's no reason to have one at all.

7. Americans have the rights to bare arms, look at your crime rate.

Here in Canada it is almost impossible to get a gun unless your a pig, and our crime rate is no where near America.

8. Something tells me that you grew up in the nice part of whatever city you grew up in.

9. Really? I hope you'll never have to experience a home invasion.

This is not about carrying. It's about not being able to legally purchase a firearm or ammo period. I can see illegal firearm sales sky rocketing in the next few years.

10. i love guns, way to much to not own them legally. so i guess when iowa makes medical marijuana legal i wont get it....owell. there always trying to make somebody feel like a criminal....

11. OP there's like 7 or 10 questions on the "yellow form" that you have to fill out when purchasing a gun. One of those questions is, and has always been "are you addicted to, or a habitual user of illicit substances including marijuana?".

So I mean, ya know, it's kind of always been illegal for "habitual marijuana users" to purchase firearms. Nothing really new here except that they're saying a new state law, which is in violation of federal law does not get you around the requirement that you not be a habitual user in order to purchase a gun.

Anyone who's a gun nut, or even halfway a gun nut would seriously stop and think before signing up for a card that places them, by their own admission into a category of people to whom the purchase of firearms is prohibited.

12. Come and take my guns mother fuckers. You'd best make your peace with whatever phony God you worship before knocking on my cold door.

13. Without guns how can you prevent tyranny.

14. Who cares.