Men: How often do you cry?

Discussion in 'General' started by i Donk, Sep 20, 2011.

1. if you don't cry you don't know real pain or youv'e never really explored that pain-so your pretty much a pussy for not thinking/examining those things that could make you cry

2. I find your entire post dubious.

All opinion - especially me being on my period.

3. Come to Australia, and hear every 2nd person use it once per sentence.
    It become exacerbated when 'Doodleburger' posted a tonne of videos, the word 'cunt' is replaced for 'mate' here.

And mate is only used when you want to punch someone, and rarely used to greet new people.

I used to hate that word, but I'm so desensitized now, everyone says it here.

I dunno why I'm telling you this...

It's just a word used for your best friends I guess.

4. [quote name='"steezyDAT"']i cried when i ran out of toilet, out of gas, no more caprisuns, my vodka, my weed, and when my dog piss everywhere[/quote]

Out of capri suns???? Nooooooooo!!!!!

I cried my drunken self to sleep naked in a cold dark room on a concrete floor in the corner while tightly clenching an empty bottle of jack daniels last week when that happened.

5. WTF?! You Aussies are awesome, hehe...

"Doodleburger". Hahaha.

I thought mate was almost literal for "friend", or especially "dude".

6. My post didn't need any facts to back it up, I mean the first part was a statement from personal experience. And the second was an insult towards you.

And speaking of opinion, your post saying something to the effect of "guys who don't cry live miserable lives" is an opinion

7. I cry after sex, whine during it.

8. This is a real man.

9. I used to cry when I was a kid, knowing it's manipulative power. Since I was 15 and lost my grandparents and aunt in a year, I have cried 5-7 times. I just turned 20.

Last time I cried was in June when I lost a paper before taking the final in the lab class and thought I was going to fail, and get below a 2.0. I had been bottling a ton of shit up and just broke down. I actually got a b in the class somehow, and got a 2.83 which is my normal gpa. And yes it was a ridiculously tough anthropology lab that was 1 credit and much much harder than the 3 credit class.

10. cunt is a funny word man

11. never been a person to show my emotions, even to myself. but pretty much when a family member passes, or excruciating pain........ oh yeah and the air bud trilogy

12. All you guys saying crying is for pussies get real. The fact you say its not normal just shows your even more insecure than people who cry because you feel you have to say that.

13. You're not a real G

14. Watched The Lion King 3D. Cried like a little bitch when Mufasa died.

15. I hate crying, especially in front of other people, but god damn do you feel good afterwards. If you say you never cry, well that's either a straight up lie, or you got something really wrong with your head. Stressful times deserve a good cry, its the body's way of cleansing the negative vibes from your body.

16. I usually do not cry, but today for some odd reason, all these gnarly emotions and anger bottled up and stormed off to my car and shed a tear or 2.

17. i cried once when my dog died if that counts

18. Haha ikr. When he said it I had to check twice that he was American. Everyone says cunt here all the time, Doodleburger really had an effect

It's basically synonymous with dude. Unfortunately, cunt now is too. Although it's mostly used after a complimentary adjective. Like 'you funny cunts'. Or 'crazy cunt' (with positive connotations implying the subject doesn't give a fuck or is really skilled at something).

19. I only cry because of my girlfriend/in front of her. I'm not sure why to be honest. It feels wrong crying alone

20. The last time I remember crying was when I listened to pink floyd high for the first time, oh my god.