Gauges

Discussion in 'General' started by ericm, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Whats your guy's point of view on gauging or stretching your ears?

2. I have a somewhat larger earing than most would here, but I couldn't stretch it to the degree of putting a ring inside to look through...

Each to their own.

3. Well, I have an inch and a half, if that answers your question lol.

Its your body, you can do whatever you want to it, anybody who says otherwise is just hatin.

Edit: For anyone wondering, yes, an inch and a half is huge lol.

4. Go for it. I know a guy who used to pick up car batteries with his prince albert. He busted 'em out doing it too much and just kept getting another, and now he has to sit down to pee 'cause his junk works like a water sprinkler. So I guess what I'm saying is don't pick up car batteries with your ear, or you'll leak ear wax like a candle. Or maybe I'm just saying that it's not that shocking. I don't know. So to sum up: Gauging<Busted wiener.

5. 1 and 1/4th inch lobes right here. Love mine, had them for 3 years now :)

6. I have my ears pierced, the old fashioned way. Dont think I would ever do a gauging or stretching to myself.

But still looks cool on some people, and as some one else said, its your body, do what makes you happy.

7. I like having stretched ears, I'm at 0G (g as in gauge, gauge is a size not a process :p). Thought about going bigger but I just don't have it in me to do it yet.

But I think if you want to do it then by all means go for it, don't let other peoples opinions stop your from doing something that will make you happy.

8. after 2g...ur ears dont rly close up the same way

9. I want to start stretching my ears soon.I probably won't go too big though.

10. Getting mine stretched to 9/16" Friday awwww yeeaaaaahhh

11. mines are about to a straight 0's i agree with LuxTenebris its your body :) do what you want.
    i didnt really do it like i should have though.
    i went from 16's - two 12's in at the smae time - to a zero in a 4 week period.
    gauge them slow and make sure to clean them :D

12. Thats what they all say, soon not too big turns into, "I won't go above an inch, and so on", I know this because it happened to me lol.

So, to all who are saying they're gonna not go to big, remember, stretching is addictive.

13. Lol yeah,thats what my ex-gf said.I just think it would suck buying a few different sets of plugs for one size,then a few months later go up in size and need new plugs.That girl had so many different plugs she must have spent so much money.

14. Thanks for reminding me.

Another word of caution would-be stretchers, stretching will get expensive after awhile.

15. in my opinion its gross lol but to each theyre own