if weed was never made illegal...

Discussion in 'General' started by aldkgh, Aug 14, 2011.

1. it would be just like tobacco and you go into a store and buy 20 blue cheese ,
    you would be able to just pick buds from the plants growing wild in your garden,
    everybody but be stoned for the entire day,
    technology would most likely come to a standstill lol

2. I would like to hope our society wouldn't become retarded..

3. Not retarded, stoned. BIG difference.

4. He's implying technology would come to a standstill because "everyone" would smoke themselves retarded.

5. I've personally never seen someone actually get so stoned they cant comprehend simple things.

6. He said if it was never made illegal, as in if it was always legal

OP, or commercial bud would have all kinds of fertilizers and other shit on that bud too, now that would suck

7. Engineering new technologies aren't exactly simple.

And I have seen people smoke so much they forget they were just about to change the channel on the tv with the remote still in their hand..

8. Buy 20 blue cheese?

Then next would you go to the supermarket and buy 20 peanut butter. And then would you go to the liquor store and buy 20 red wine?

9. #11 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Oops, didn't realize the word, "never" in the title. :D
    EDIT: I've been up for like 39 hours. :confused_2:

10. Hahah, your crazy man. Technology coming to a standstill? You are tripping:laughing:

The 10 Smartest Pot Smokers on the Planet

[​IMG]
    Steve Jobs

"It's been reported the Apple co-founder smoked pot and took LSD in his first semester at Reed College in Portland, Oregon in 1972. Since dropping out from the school, he's only gone on to become one of the most successful and wealthiest people in America. In 1984, he received the National Medal of Technology from President Ronald Reagan. In 2007, Fortune Magazine named him the most powerful person in business and then California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger inducted him into the California Hall of Fame. Fortune also named him CEO of the Decade in 2009 while Forbes ranked him #57 on their list of the World's Most Powerful People that same year. The Financial Times named Jobs its person of the year for 2010.
    I'm not sure, but I don't think you can have those kind of accolades being dumb. Plus, the guy's a Beatles fan, dated Joan Baez, and sold one of his houses to Bono from U2. That's some hip, hip company, my friend."

11. The people that smoke now would keep smoking and maybe some other people would open up to it?

12. im totally blazed from firecrackers

13. #15 weednotcrack, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Ahahha, I knew you were tripping :p:laughing: But would be awesome if cannabis was never made illegal. They would probably be a lot of lives saved from dieing from cancer.:eek: And there would be a lot of jobs for hemp farming, and we all being filling up our gas tanks with cheap hempoline ^_^

14. Yo trust me I feel you, underestimated how much I ground up and had like 8 bowls, so I stared at the thread title for what felt like hours trying to figure out what was happening lol