6 awesome pro-weed ads

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeeTheBear, Jun 20, 2011.

1. #1 SmokeeTheBear, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011
    [​IMG]Continue reading for more! Created by Rigo14

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. where are these ads being promoted?

3. Not enough places... Haha :smoke:

4. I think posters with doctors or grandparent smokers who kids became doctors would be far more effective than a bunch of celebrities.

Also the smaller white writing is kinda hard to see.

I appreciate the effort though. Most smokers make no effort to sway public opinion.

5. Last one is false. People OD on weed all day everyday.

6. How so?

7. Overdose= Excessive dose. Meaning it could be any does. I OD on gram blunts all the time.

8. because technicaly there is no Actual medical dose for marijuana.

Most people and doctors consider 1 MJ cigarette (joint) a dose, and everyone knows you dont stop there :)

so therefore i proudly overdose on MJ at least twice a day :smoke: :bongin: :smoke: :smoke:

9. That's not how it works ^

Edit: @GutteralShiva

10. #10 kanadiankush, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Perhaps in the literal sense, but the understanding would be that an overdose is a dose in which the body physically can't take it, leading to bodily harm. Supposedly it takes 40 000 times the amount to get baked to FULLY overdose the body, and result in damage to re body/brain. You'll pass out before you can hurt yourself from pot.

11. Idk I think using celebrities was a good idea because everyone already knows their story. Anyone can put on a lab coat and pretend to be a doctor in an ad lol, Idk why I've never done that

12. #12 Jshnaidz, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No not in a medical dictionary. They mean od = lethal dose. Overdose ratio for alcohol ranges from 1:4 to 1:10 meaning if it takes u 1 of such beverage to become intoxicated, 4 more would mean u would get alcohol poisoning. With marijuana it's 1:1000.

13. Spitting hairs bro... What they mean is nobody has died from an overdose.

And I think you know that. :rolleyes:

14. I think having a grandad stoner say, "I raised two kids who became doctors while smoking weed" is more effective then showing random celebritites known for getting high. Who cares if a movie celebrity smokes weed? When a respected quantum physicist says "weed doesn't make me dumb" it says alot more about the drug than showing Seth Rogan blowing smoke.

15. Yeah I agree a video like that would definitely be awesome, but I think as far as "poster" type ads go, this is probably the best way to do it. Shit, if I knew any grandads that had smoking doctor sons I'd be out filming that shit pronto :smoking: