What do you think of this map?

Discussion in 'General' started by roma, May 23, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

seem accurate?

2. kentucky and tennessee aint dry, trust me

3. how long did this shit take you?

4. I didn't make it man

5. Reppin ice

6. I'd say NL extends through more of pnw.

7. florida is accurate though.

florida doesnt have shit

8. texas isn't accurate, aint nothing but schwag in the east..

California? Plenty of variety there lol

9. there needs to be another key showin alaska with its alaskan thunderfuck

10. No, very little if at all.

11. hawaii pineapple???

12. Its very funny.................

13. What is BC Bud doing in Missouri? Shouldn't it be in BC? :confused_2:

14. This is Extremely inaccurate.

15. Inaccurate as fuck.

16. #16 Atlblazer, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2011
    Very inacurate.

Georgia has blue berry yum yum.....ludacris...duh.

And the only place in the world they call it kyrppy is in flordia...

Also, virginia has very good weed if you know the right people. I'm getting purp today, and picked up a quarter of funk last tuesday.

FAIL Fail fAiL

17. Lol you obviously dont smoke weed in florida.....they call it kryp down in flordia.

and ludacris is not from florida. He is the one with the song Blueberry yum yum. damn get yo shit right.

18. Its a cool map, sure inaccutate which people are saying a lot but I think it would be impossible to make a accurate one.

19. I know for sure that Kansas doesn't get Dirt. We can get some bomb stuff man occassionally, just gotta know some people.

Normally it's some Nugs and Chron though, least with the people I know.

20. kyppies are upper mids, just a fancy name for a no name strand, the common termonology for dank is "dro" around here. when its not actually hydro, its just. what would be called "dank" or "skunk" in a lot of other places.

actually i live in this state. lol. so obviously, some point in my life i have smoked in florida.

ive had nysd, bbk, og kush, afgank, trainwreck, many of breeds, you can get that stuff almost anywhere if you know the right people.

you got to go to places like tampa, orlandoo, west palm, dayotna, yknow, the bigger cities. But if you think about it, majority of florida is nothingness.

and the main point of originality of region, and nothing that i know of is note worthy in the state of florida.