Do you guys think this is messed up?

Discussion in 'General' started by Leighton Ward, May 17, 2011.

1. #1 Leighton Ward, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    Before reading please note I'm skinny, 5 foot 10, and weigh 120 lbs

I'm currently typing this with one hand. Why you ask? Well i'm living at home until I graduate later this year and my mom's boyfriend has been throwing away my lighters for a good 3 months. So I finally told him that if he wants to throw them away then at least leave the $1.50 he should owe me in its place. He gets all pissed and is yelling then goes to shut his & my mom's door. Me being the smartass I am I say "Well don't be a bitch about it" and he grabs me and throws me into the wall then shoves me through the closet door. I get up and walk over to the kitchen table and say "well youre anger management is clearly working" cause he has a past of throwing me around and had to go to anger management. So anyways he throws me about 5 feet. Hes pretty strong, goes to the gym everyday and is a loss prevention officer. I fall on my shoulder and shattered my collarbone, my collarbone was (still is) sticking about 3 inches outta my chest (no skin broke). So after my mom calls an ambulance and the cops I'm fucking PISSED obviously. And i was like "wow way to be a man you broke my fucking collarbone" and he runs up and slaps me in the face while im on the ground immobilized with a broken collarbone. Anyways it's broke so bad that I need to get surgery and a metal plate put in my collarbone and ill be in a sling/collarbone brace for at least 3 months.

Then my mom has the fucking nerve to come up to the hospital and say that I shouldnt have made such a big deal over a lighter. And she's telling the cop that I need counseling cause I smoke weed and the cops searched my fucking room.

EDIT: Oh did i mention my 12 year old brother was watching and called 911 and had an emotional breakdown. I'm his role model and he did not need to see that. Oh and before he slapped me he got up close and said "ill take that and put it through your fucking face" in reference to my broken collarbone sticking out.

Sorry for publicly venting i'm just pissed as fuck

2. fucked up i say leave the house, dont gotta be around that garbage

3. Your mother is whipped. You need to get the fuck out of there.

4. Yes, that is messed up. You don't deserve to deal with abusive bullshit like that.

5. I know, he's not gonna be aloud around for a while. He's seeing a judge tomorrow morning. So meanwhile I'm packing up and finding a place to stay

6. Yeah dude thats fucked up. If your mother accepts that kind of man in the house, than she has some mental issues that need to be looked into. Take the aboves advice and gtfo asap.

7. Death to both

8. So... was he arrested ?

I mean 'pissed as fuck' is like the understatement of the year. Get out, get yourself healed up, get a lawyer and get your well deserved compensation.

9. Heh, thats what I was thinking. I got angry just sitting here.. take his ass to court. what a POS

Make him pay for damages and teach him its not okay to be physical with anyone, yet alone a "child" / "young adult". With proof of a broken collarbone, you can find a lawyer to take your case easy.

10. Thats what I was thinking. I even said to my mom idk where I'm gonna find a lawyer but when I do I'm going to sue the fuck out of him. I mean i need surgery and metal plates for fucks sake. I've never even broken a bone till now

11. I hope he doesn't treat your mom like that. Cuz if I saw anyone ever touch my mom I'd put a fuckin bullet right in between their eyes.

12. Oh he doesnt. And he's lucky he doesnt

13. Dude, I can only empathize with you. What ever you decide to do to him is justified. He is as good of use the world as condoms in Africa (I mean really AIDS is like 100% there)

14. .......

Yeah...uh. Either hes in jail for quite a while, or I call bs on this story. Cop's would not show up, even if you had weed and not arrest him. Even if you chose not to press charges, you had physical injuries due to an assault by another person. He would be sitting in jail.

I think you should take this as a lesson to build some muscle, grow up, and be a real rolemodel to your little brother, and not let this kind of stuff happen.

I have 3 metal plates in my body, it is nothing to worry about. You can brag about being like wolverine.

15. He went to jail. He's appearing in front of an oakland county judge in the morning. And the cops didn't find anything

16. if my mothers boyfriend every touched me or my family i would murder him. also im glad your ok and Yes that is messed up

17. Yeah I had a lot of problems with my step dad like that too. I never took his shit and always left but one day i just got pissed off and i punched him a few times, he punched me a few times.It didn't solve anything but you can't treat a kid like shit.

18. Well hes not even married to my mom which makes it even more fucked up

19. Well that's good. You have an extremely strong case and you may be able to find a lawyer to take the case on a paid-if-you-win-only basis.

20. so what the hell, is your mom still with the guy?

like how the hell do you let someone like that back into your house