What should I get for my bday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hazed, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Suggestions are great :D

The only thing I can think of is a lambo door kit for my car.. but you guys can give me more ideas I know it..

no illegal shit , im on a break

2. what is your price range?

3. $1000 and under.

4. X box 360!

:hello: eric:hello:

5. if youre into hip hop get some turntables and a mixer haha, oh, and some vinyl.

6. What can you do with a turn table and vinyl's? Ive seen djs with them I just dunno what their used for. thx:wave:

7. what kinda car do you have? You can make your own remixes and songs with a turntable and mixer.

8. Dude...the door kit would be awesome! I've watched them put a few on cars on Pimp My Ride. They are so sweet!

9. Just depends what you are into really. I'd get more than one thing if I could. I know I could spend about 800 bucks and be happy as hell.

10. yeah .. I might get my laptop fixed instead.

i dunno

11. spend it on something worthwhile which u will get a lot of use out of and enjoy. Fixing ur laptop sounds good too if u need it..

apart from that...

party like its 1999!

[​IMG]

have a good birthday btw

12. Well you could waste it on material shit...

or....

Put it in a mutual fund. Make that money work for you.:wave:

13. lucky.. i get like $50-$100.

14. you could make your own remixes...chop and skru your own shit...mix...scratch...listen to some good records on some vinyl.

15. as if it wasnt riced enough(ahahahah 300hp)

you know those kits fuck your doors up and have leaks and just over all arent worth it?

16. Or you could go on the internet and download a program that will do all that and more, with better clarity, better useability, and best of all - free.

$1000 Or under?

If you got a week, You could go to jamaica and smoke some good bud, he he taht's what i am doing.

Ticket to jamaica - $700

Getting Stoned on the beach eating jerk chicken. - Priceless!!!

17. listen to the colonel,

put at least half into savings.

18. Lambo doors are only worth it if you buy the actual kit which is made by a company called LSD and costs around $5,000. The hinges are way different than the cheap(1,000-2,000 dollar) kits.

Hmm, 1k you say. You could get a decent system inside a car, turntables + vinyl, fix laptop, or just do something you like.

19. i say save your money and put it to sumthin thats gonna last long, if you into video games wait for a ps3, if you need a new computer wait until windows vista comes out, if you into music for your car buy sum competition Hifonics Goliath subs, forget about lambo doors its just for looks and dont actually do anything, buy parts instead

thats my take, if i had a g to spend i'd prob get a new computer when new windows comes out or a ps3 and spend rest on buds cuz we never gonna stop smokin the haze

20. research drugs...not illegal