~What's Your Opinion~

Discussion in 'General' started by LizardKing5321, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Let me begin by explaining my situation. A long time friend/dealer of mine, who I have been doing business with for about 3 years, got hold of a powder connection around Christmas 2004. I was the first person he sold the shit to and became his best customer. At that point, I was buying decent quality ( I would venture a guess at around 45 to 75 percent) powder for 30 a gram. I only bought it as a once in a while thing, but i kept him in business by playing middleman, and bringing him business, and just brushing a little cash and product off the top of everything for myself.

Now, for the last two months, business began to boom, so he began fronting me 1/4 ounces for cheap, anytime i want. As long as i sell enough to get him his money, this means I have ALL THE FREE POWDER I WANT! I haven't payed for any of this shit with my money in months, and am actually making quite a bit from this. But this has also spurred me with a 2-3 gram a day addiction, which doesn't cost me any money, but is fucking up my nose to hell, not to mention my sleep pattern.

So what do you guys think about the current situation? If I really needed to, I am positive i could kick the habit, but its quite tempting with a 1/2 ounce sittin on a desk, callin' to ya [​IMG] . Talk to me people...

I'm posting this here in the city because i posted it on a cocaine forum and nobody even bothered to reply, and I know though I've only been here a little while, the City and its members actually care, and give honest opinions (at least most of em :D j/k), which is what i need right now.

Penny for your thoughts?

2. Well, think of the 2-3gs per day as an extra $100-$150 per day. I mean you said you were already making some cash but who couldn't use an extra bill every day, right?

I've done blow before and you're right, it is fun as an occasional thing. But I also have a couple friends who were both coke addicts at some point and just from hearing them talk I'd never want to use it more than a few times a year.

3. I have been there, used to sell the stuff myself. You just been at it a few months. I sold it for years and my 1 or 2 gram a day addiction turned into an 8 ball a day addiction. Take it from somebody that has been there just sell it, don't get too involved in doing it hun, cause it can really screw things up. I used to have all the money I could ever want, now I'm back at a regular job after my hook up got busted and has been inthe pin for 5 years now due to that shit, and it almost cost me 25 to life.

4. You should cut way down..don't kill yourself man. Im watching blow right now, I havn't

seen this movie in a long time.

5. Coke is my husband's drug of choice but he no longer uses. He never really sold coke but everything he did sell paid for his powder. Like luv_is_a_doobie, he was doing an 8 ball a day. He found himself in situations he normally wouldn't put himself in (as far as people he would work with to get money for his shit). He stopped using it because he didn't have control over his use and had too many close calls with his 'coke buddies'.

The only thing I can advise it so be careful. Think about what you have to lose as far as getting caught with blow or caught selling it. Be safe and be careful. Don't let that drug control you. You must control it! If you ever feel like you aren't in control of how much you use, I would do everything in my power to stop using it... It just isn't worth it.

6. [​IMG]

Btw DBW sed it

7. Quit now while you're ahead.

8. just watched blow the other day, good movie,

anyway cut down man, like who ever said, who could use an extra bill in their pocket everyday, man you know how nice that would be, i am good though

9. Yea, I'm with everyone else. I don't do coke; never have, never will, but if I were you I'd hold a little (very little) back just for myself on special occasions and sell the rest. I'm sure the extra money wouldn't hurt.

10. seriously man, try and stop. Like everyone else said if you stop ur addiction you could put an extra bill in ur pocket and sell it.

11. Take that extra dough your makin and smoke some bowls 2 calm yourself...

12. I havent read any replies so someone might have already said this, but oh well

I dont mind when people do coke, or any drug for that matter, as long as theyre responsible. if they can do it in moderation then theyre cool with me.

but by the looks of it, your not being responsible, and you should really try to kick the habit. which means that you should try to stay away from it as much as possible

13. i like what Joint said, just sell that little extra you are using man, if you can really kick it then you should before it completely takes over your life. anything that starts affecting other areas of life in a neg way(sleep being one) means its time to stop. Use your willpower and just don't bro. Just because it is there doesnt mean you have to use it

14. I'd be too scared of getting too confident with it and accidentally OD'ing, cut back and make it a once in a while thing man.

15. People get addicted as much because of the ease of obtainability as the drug itself. Have you ever noticed that people can kick the habit when they NEED to? Like when they get caught. Thats how it was for me. I got addicted because it was just so easy to get it, so I ended that. I think the solution is to go hardcore on yourself... I mean build some walls so that you CAN'T use it [every day].
    Perhaps add something to your life that will require you to take the extra bill you can takefor expense, and eliminate hookups or something.
    Hope It helps..