DINOSAUR APATOSAURUS "Spot" cloned.

Discussion in 'General' started by Rippedmofuck, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Attached Files:

2. yeah and i bet the "Government Shutdown; US Seeks Alien Aid" article is legit too? :rolleyes:

3. Well im close enough to UF to stop him if he gets outta hand, maybe he'll eat all the alcoholic hipsters dancing around down there :laughing:
    [​IMG]

4. Dinosaurs, huh, the fuck do they do that makes them so special?

5. My asshole wont stop bleeding from all the bricks I just shat. I can only imagine they're going to "accidentally" let them loose in the city as a form of population control.

6. ya....this is bullshit.

7. They are just overgrown lizards lol

8. #10 LMA, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2012
    I'm happy we finally found the cure for AIDS and Cancer so we can move on to other things like bringing back potential genocide causing monsters from hell.

9. fuck hate this mentality, that animals are there so fucking cocksuckers like him can ride to work so they can feel incredible cause otherwise they might see that they are empty pieces of shit with no personality,

you know what would be incredible riding assholes like him to work, make him serve me would be fucking amazing i wont lie

10. Just to let you know, that website is totally fake.

11. I shat a brick house

12. Except dinosaurs are warm-blooded and many of them had feathers. :rolleyes:

13. Ya i know......but still im in a grumpy mood :eek:
    where my medicine at?

14. It would be sick of this shit actually happened someday - imagine being able to hunt dinosaur :eek: gotta be down I hunt that shit son. Only thing I wouldent hunt is velociraptor

15. Ahh, well that's disappointing. One of these days.... They're in the process of splicing chicken genes to create dinosaurs. Since apparently dinosaurs originally evolved from chickens. I was watching some documentary and apparently they managed to grow a tail on it.

16. You mean that 1.5 foot tall, birdlike, theropod dinosaur version of a coyote?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Can't wait for this to be introduced on the McDonald's menu. All new apatosaurus nuggets.