Anyone else have this ultra weird phobia?

Discussion in 'General' started by GOoDSmOk3R58, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do I even begin to explain this. Christ, here goes nothing... When I look at satellite photo's or Google Maps or something, and the satellite is focused over a large open area of water, I completely freak the fuck out. I don't mean that I get a soft chill and that's it, I mean I completely freak out and get scared shitless. If you find the name of a small island in the middle of an ocean and type it into Google Maps or Google Earth or something similar, it completely scares me looking at the water to the point where I start shaking and I close the page automatically.

It's not because of heights, if I look at a image of open ground such as a desert or a city, I'm fine. It's just something about looking at real satellite images of open water. I don't mind water, I love swimming and I am not afraid of water in general.

Oh fuck, I'm not alone am I?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You might be on this one buddy lol. Sorry that is kinda funny, but people have all sorts of weird phobias so it's not a big deal. Take this girl for example: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x4_-as0rv4]YouTube - Maury - girl is deathly afraid of pickles[/ame]

3. Speaking for the rest of the board too...You're definitely alone on this one.

4. I get kind of awe-struck when I see large bodies of water.

5. Are you afraid of small islands? Or google maps? Do you get this feeling when looking at a normal map?

6. It's when I look at images of open water, looking down. It's hard to explain. I feel like I'm going to fall through the fucking image and into the empty, deep, gigantic ocean

*Shivers*

7. [​IMG]

???

It doesnt even look real

8. Maybe you have a fear of depths

9. Clowns. Absolutely terrified of clowns. Creepy fuckers.

10. Dude seriously, I know that this is a stupid fucking phobia and you probably think I'm acting like a 12 year old girl, but please just fucking understand this dude, it fucking scares me. Please take the photo down dude, seriously not cool.

11. I don't have a weird phobia but I knew someone who has a really odd one. This girl was afraid of Canadian Asians. Like actually hide her eyes and start to cry afraid. The weirdest part is, she isn't afraid of Canadians, and she isn't afraid of Asians. Just Canadian Asians. I do have a really odd pet peeve though. It bugs me to no end when I see a calender on the wrong month. It really annoys me and I won't be able to focus on anything else until I can put it on the right month. Other than that, there is absolutely nothing OCD about me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.