How do you feel when you wake up?

Discussion in 'General' started by AhTee, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Personally...

I gotta crack my back right when I wake up, take a piss. Then my head usually takes me to my computer where I follow up with some tunes to wake me up. Sound tribe worked nicely this morning... If smoke alot the night before, which I did...I usually get really light headed in the mornings.

Wish I had some cheeba

2. I feel sober.. for a minute or two :smoke:

Music & Wake N Bake is the usual rutine. Messin around on My igod a bit or just writing..

3. most of the time i wake up still high

4. "where the fuck am I?"

5. If it's a saturday morning, it depends on how much I drank the night before. Besides that, the tradition piss in the morning and I'm ready to roll.

6. I mixture of that, Rage, and feelin like this guy :cool:

followed by the mornin urination, hand disinfection, and cannabis combustion.

7. I am not a morning person.

8. Oh my god.

I have marijuana still.

Thank you world for growing this plant that had happened to land in my house this beutiful morning.

and a 27, aww shucks

9. work day--

Wake up around 5am, take a piss, take a shit, get dressed for work, wait outside for the ride, get in the van, pick up some munchies (breakfast) and smoke on the way to work :)

Day off--

Sleep till 12 pm.............

10. 27's? Good taste, sir. Enjoy the circle and the square (bowl, cig)

11. peaccce and love maing

12. Still, not a morning person..

13. *Looks under the covers* Yeaaa time to jerk it

14. Wake up, decide if i want to be productive or not.

If I do, coffee and reading.

If I dont (today), coffee, cannabis, music, and gc

15. if i got nothing to do for a while...i usually wake up, take a piss, take a couple rips outta my bowl, then sit in bed for an hour or 2 and watch a move i dgaf about

16. i wake up every morning humping my mattress.

17. "I wake up in the morning at 11:47, and i can't believe i have to face the horrors of another fucking day."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XrI_2bPVA]YouTube - Tim Minchin - Some people have it worse than I[/ame]

That song basically sums it up.

18. I wish I could do that.

Usually I wake up around 7:30 for work feeling very tired and groggy. I fix that with a few hits and then a shower. Then I'm ready to go for the day. If it's a lazy day I'll smoke another bowl after my shower. :D

19. I wake up, roll over, pick up my laptop, sit in bed for about a half hour fucking around online, then I go take a piss/shit/shower/eat/smoke a cigarette/brush my teeth, and then I do whatever I'm gonna do for the day.

20. I feel great in the mornings. I love waking up, a new day inspires me.

Music, sometimes I wakenbake, shower and walk out.