DA has not contacted me yet

Discussion in 'General' started by Incubus311, Jan 11, 2011.

1. First post, kinda long lol

Okay so if I am currently on the ARD program for a marijiuana poss. and paraphernalia arrest and was scheduled to get off of probation on January 15, but I screwed up and got two summary offenses while in the program. I got one underage, one retail theft charge, and my probation officer reported these two offenses to the DA.

The DA has not contacted me yet telling me if I have to go to court, but I paid all of my fines for the additional offenses. It has been a couple months since my probo officer informed the DA of the charges. Do I have anything to worry about ? Should I assume the DA is going to let it go ? Why wouldn't they take me to court, I thought I would definitely get kicked off the ARD program and have to serve additional probation with no chance of getting my record expunged. I'm confused [​IMG]

Also, how long do you think I will be getting drug tested for ?

Thanks

2. Depends.. if it's your first offense you'll probably get 6 months.

3. I don't think you understand. It will be 6 months on January 15, and that is when I was originally scheduled to complete probation and "graduate" from the ARD program. Since being put in the program, I commited three summary offenses and was told I would most likely be kicked off of the ARD program and put on regular probation with no chance of my record being expunged. The DA has not contacted me yet asking me to go to court since I got arrested those three additional times, and my probo officer said he may or may not take me to court, but I am just wondering what the time frame is ? She said end of January - mid February but I would just like some additional input. Thanks mang