stoner video games

Discussion in 'General' started by savage_goose, Aug 27, 2005.

1. hey everyone, im gettin a cube in a couple o days, because nintendo is the best!!! i dont play as much as a used too, just for casual use and was wondering what games you would recommend for the cube that are really fun to play stoned. i want really trippy games sorta like katamari damachi if uve heard of it. im not really into killing and gore that much but if its good ill play it. anything with really unique art is good, and i really like good stories too. thanks for your input!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I dont know about gaemcube, but, recently, ive been playing Nintendo 64...its fuckin awesome. Mario tennis, mario kart racing and 007 goldeneye are some of my favorites...its funny how shitty the graphics are because back in the day i thought they were awesome. The controllers are badass too...sorry i couldnt help but i had to explain the wonders of N64!!

3. I hear Alien Hominid is good (it's got crazy graphics)

4. Do you usually play video games with friends? Because I know some good party style games that are fun for more than one player:

Mario Party (any)
    Mario Tennis
    Timesplitters

And some more but I don't remember right now.

5. haha, while i was reading that, the whole time i was thinking katamari damacy, until you said it, lol, but yea that is the fucking trippiest game ever, lol, especially the opening scene, lol
    have you seen the comercial for it, its really funny

its in black&white, and there isnt any sound on this website, but you get the general concept

http://katamaridamacyreallife.ytmnd.com/

6. alien hominid is a fun and hilarious game should be fun stoned...u should also definatley try super smash bros meele and resident evil 4 as they are the best games avalible for gc...also mario kart and mario tennis are good ones too

7. who the hell designed the controller for the gamecube? talk about ridiculously confusing

playstation is the way to go
    get a playstation instead man, sure it doesn't have crappy mario games, but when PS3 comes out you could most likely play PS2 and maybe PS1 games on it.. how many Nintendo consoles can let you play older games on it besides Super Nintendo playing Gameboy games?

8. You could do alot better getting a ps2 or xbox.

But if you do insist on gamecube, here are my reccomendations for stoner games:

Zelda Ocarina of time and Majora's mask (it's on a CD you'll have to get on Ebay called master quest)

Zelda: The wind waker

Zelda: The twiglight princess (when it comes out)

Super Smash Bro's Melee.

Luigi's mansion.

Thats about all I can reccomend.

9. First, out of the consoles, the Gamecube's controller is the most comfortable and ergonomic, it's not hard to figure out in any way what so ever.

Second, Nintendo's next console is going to have their entire library of games open for play that you'll be able to download onto the system.

• Like Like x 1
  10. dude you forgot mario kart, one of the best games, lol
    i only have 7 games for gamecube, the first seven that came out, that was all that was worth getting, they dont make very good games for gamecube, get playstation or something, or an N64, those are the effin shit, lol, or a super nintendo, or sega genisis, lol, all the old stuff is the best

11. i have an n64 which i love to death! i stay clear of x box and playstation because im not in to games geared for older audiences, when im stoned i dont feel like blowing someones head off on screen. i feel like tripping through a magical forest, which only nintendo can do! i am loyal to nintendo. plus when your stoned watching a little bar move across the loading screen takes forever!!!

12. resident evil 4 is a must have
    wind waker is pretty sweet
    smash bros is always fun
    i have a playstation and a gamecube, I love them both, but the cube controller is far superior imo

ps the gamecube has the fastest load times of the major systems out now

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am pretty good and Halo sober, I am GOD while stoned. My personal best is 32 kills and one death playing 4-4 CTF. If anyone want's to play on live, handle is Twiddlespoon. Yeah, strikes fear into the heart of my enemies.

14. Nooo, try the game "Destroy all humans" on ps2/xbox, you get to play the aliens and destroy civilizations, blowing up cows and zapping the heads off humans!
    I got stuck on one level though, where it says to bring this guy back to the ship, i pick him up and he ends up getting killed before i can get him back there. Its like 3 hours into the game or so, if anyone can figure this out lemme know.

15. fuck gamecube, but a good trippy game is phantasy star online. You dont have to play online the offline mode is fun too. They have like these special attacks and shit the first time i saw one i geeked out so bad it was fucking outrageous.

16. Fusion Frenzy for Xbox is a totally kickass game.

17. Oh and if yu want some trippy shit play Fable for Xbox.

18. yeah man i hear ya on that one, i make every headshot in halo 2 team slayer after i smoke a bowl. as for other games to play, mario kart double dash on game cube is the fucking meat and potatoes of stoned gaming, especially the rainbow road level