stormfront.org most messed up text ever

Discussion in 'General' started by ploguidice, Aug 7, 2010.

1. hey guys i recently stumbled across this site Stormfront - White Nationalist Community when I jokingly googled "why are black people so loud." These guys are straight up neoNazis like they've got monuments to Hitler all over the site, its some seriously messed up stuff. They espouse hate and create "convincing" arguments as to the inferiority of jews, blacks, and asians. They claim to be true Americans and yet what they stand for is what the Foudning fathers headed, genetics having a place in life. The founding fathers are the reason there is no aristocracy, they decided that every one deserves to at least start equally and its up to you to make it or break it but god damn does everybody deserve at least a chance. These people want to create a white nation and have a second nation for the others thats small and overcrowded, we're taking about people that deny the holocaust death camps, going so far as to call it the HoloHoax, while at the same time, condoning the idea of death camps. These are bad people and I think we should become missionaries of sort to them not of any particular god or religion, but a message of peace love and tolerance. The good herb comes preloaded with all this information but people that hate like that have probably never hung out with the good bud. I say we spread the message of marijuana to them, they don't have to smoke it to get the message it just needs to be one of equality a willingness to learn and tolerate others and the message of love. May the force be with you

2. nah who cares let em think what they want. there not ALL nessecarilly bad i know some of em just belive in living amoung their own race, they're not all radical or violent. got that just frm lookin around the site.

3. Soo.... um.... you paying for that bud? I'm sure as hell not.

4. Wow, people these days..

5. WOW read this thread from page one, ridiculous

6. except for black people.