if you or anyone you know has usaa insurance...

Discussion in 'General' started by 57r417k1ll4h, Jul 28, 2010.

1. and you get a call from someone saying something along the lines of "hi im calling on behalf of usaa to verify information on your auto policy..."

politely tell them id like to speak to usaa directly. they will leave you alone and not call you again.

the reason im saying this is ive been working for a company called psi for 3 weeks and we do all the data verification shit for usaa. every day i work there i hate it more. our sign you see right when you walk in the building says:
    "SEVEN undisclosed young drivers
    THREE unknown business use vehicles
    ONE company with the best methods of finding them
    PSI, profitability on call"
    aka were gonna fuck over every person you call

they will rape your insurance rates, they will fuck you over, best course of action is to, like i said say youll speak to usaa directly and then dont bother.

i cant stand ripping off these men and women of our armed forces who have risked their lives for me to have the life i do. especially the world war two vets who are 80 and 90 years old with only a couple more years to live. the worst part is when in training they show you videos of these people that have survived crazy injuries or have lost family members to the war and say how much they want to help these people out. yet they sit here every night stressing how important it is to make usaa money. any advice on what i should do. i need a job to get me through college and shit but it goes against everything i stand for.

2. See if the company is breaking any laws or doing something completely shady and see if you can form a class action lawsuit over it. You won't have to go to court at all if you convince attorneys that the company is doing something the lawyers can profit off of, and you'll probably earn a pretty penny for yourself and for all those veterans who are getting ripped off.

3. LOL! worked there before, They couldnt careless about there CSR's. Once you are out of training they throw you to the lions on the call floor.I dont think I could feel more uncomfortable working at a place in my life. The one prick supervisor brad use to follow me into the bathroom LOL!

4. Heh gotta love working at shady call centers...anyhow USAA is really great and I'm lucky that I haven't recieved any calls like this.