My friend needs some advice

Discussion in 'General' started by egyptian420, Jul 22, 2010.

1. my friends dad found out he smokes weed, and called him (since he wont be home for about a month) and said to him (not sure the exact words) I found out you smoke weed through your facebook (dumbass) Im not gonna talk to you about it now and im gonna act like i didnt find out til you get back though he got such a negative reaction through the phone he's scared even though he knows his dad smokes since we "borrowed" some of his stash before, do you guys think he's in deep shit or is it gonna be one of those moments were his dad is gonna be really cool with it cause for some reason he's scared shitless haha

PS: i told him if your dad smokes then he is probably cool with it as long as you give him a legitimate reason for toking :smoking: but he don't believe me:rolleyes:

2. You and your friend are 18 right? Well if your friend doesn't want to follow his parents rules
    then its time for him to move out.

3. im 19 but my friends still 16 (thats why he aint on the site right now askin haha (he's almost like a bro to me ive known him forever so i thought i should try to help him out)

4. my magic 8 ball said maybe

5. Your friend's dad is the only one who knows.

6. yea but i was hoping for some magic stoner insight like the guy with the eight ball :smoke:

7. You can rub your friend's magic lamp :confused: