Just write what's on your mind...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mental, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Mental, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    i am very bored right now. I dont really feel like doing anything but i feel like doing something something worthwhile and something i dont know but something thats what i want to do. in front of this computer all the time doing what, nothing. what is there to do, art, listen, speak, nothing. worthwhile thats what i want something. but what. i dont know, same as my career i dont know. same as the future i dont know, same as everything i dont know. what do i know nothing, something. same thing no? all activities are the same, nothing is different. the feeling is that of sameness, of been there done that. been there, how can you be somewhere else when you never move? done that, but still doing it. new, i think. something new. but what is new. new is something i never heard of never thought never seen, and as a man who does nothing but think what else is there new to him. whats the difference in fucking a girl in his dreams and fucking it real life; 2 hours later what is the difference. what is the difference.i want to ride thats what i want to do. i want to ride and go and go somewhere feel like im going somewhere for once even if in reality i am just going to return later. return to the sameness and the nothingness. life is but your ears your hands your tongue your eyes and your thoughts. what else is there besides that, can you imagine something different? something new?can you imagine what you have never seen, never heard never felt? loss of ego loss of self, loss of mind loss of human, to be. just be. how can you step back when your mind has no feet? how can you look at yourself when you have no real mirror. can you comprehend comprehension? wander wander to wander at will, if you wander at will are you not going somewhere? am i smart am i dumb. do i seem like i know it all, do i seem like i have a twinkle in my eye, a twinkle of knowledge?is there something behind that eye, something that calls to you and begs you to listen to what i say? what do you know? what do we know? know isn't even the same, we know we know nothing so how can we know in the first place?there it is, a answer in a question. the question is not the answer but rather the way to it, like a path laid out before you all he had to do was remove some brsuh so it was revealed. i am a blank slate, never read philosophizers, never never read more than the tales of men who stayed indoors. i liked the quality of some nonfiction, but never saw the meaning, just the like a fish in the deep sea i saw the light and did nothing but look. i got the essence then moved on. this very act of what i'm diong, the very essence in the core has been done to death, has been done and done and done and done. there have been many me's, only so many people out there. eventually you hit the lotto, only a couple of rows after all. thats you, boom. a you in a sea of dead and alive you's.what will this you do in this time? what will this you accomplish in this day? does it matter? does matter matter? why should it matter whether it matters? what is this matter word anyway? who made it, whats so special about that him? does he make sense? do i? what have i been saying? am i just a copy of a rambler, a copy not an original but a copy. no meaning if its been done. again; meaning. why? take a breath, inhale history, get it deep within your lungs and exhale, let it go. words have no meaning to me, only vague feelings; i hope i've expressed them well.

edit: Just start writing and don't stop until your satisfied, don't worry about grammar or spelling. Just write the first thing that comes through your mind before your self-made filter changes what it means.

edit2: or just write whatever the fuck you want as most people seems to be doing

edit3:

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

just sittin here wondering if i should smoke more, computers getting boring and theres nothin on tv.

3. Great read, and I can relate. That's whats on my mind after reading that.

4. ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******, profanity filter to take effect.

5. im sitting here looking at the computer screen not doing shit baked off my ass and looking at my gravity bong and wondering if i should smoke, and now i know i should smoke more cause i dont have shit to do im in fuckin africa, its hot as shit outside time to blaze

holla holla

6. nothing but love for life.

7. Just smoked a bowl after not smoking at all yesterday, I got drunk and fell asleep. So its kind of like waking up, thinking, shit, I should not have drank so much. Yet at the same time Its nice realizing I drank too much to smoke. And waking up to a bowl is always great.:D

even better when its the first bowl of the day!

8. Soo, I made these and just wanted to share my weed inspired jewelery.

[​IMG]
    ^it's a robot, waving.
    [​IMG]
    ^a hemp and stone bracelet.
    [​IMG]
    ^ kandi: "fuxk shit up" ; "peace 'n' pot", and another stone bracelet

and I basically never take these off.. as they are my own good-luck charm.

9. This sunburn is killing me. Verbae makes cool bracelets. Make me one. Coffee is good. Ah, I need a cigarette. Damn, out of weed. No wake and bake. :mad:

10. Girlfriend broke up with me and I just feel lost...:confused:

11. sometimes i feel that im the booty call...:confused:

12. ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

13. I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money I need money...:(

14. my fucking teeth hurt
    im hungry
    i gotta shit
    im tired as fuck
    im broke as fuck
    i say fuck too much

15. i gotta bust my ass in the gym
    fuck the heat...
    man...i want that kind of happiness i once felt. where i didnt give a fuck about anything else.
    benadryl...damn its a good sleep aid. better than melatonin or valerian

16. 1.im hungry as shit
    2. best way to get a ride to taco bell

17. I partied pretty much three weeks straight ..tonight I will sleep in my own comfy bed.

18. I actually don't recall making this thread, haha ah memories. I do know what I meant by this thread as I recognize my type of rushed writing. It was more of a just start writing and don't stop until your satisfied kind of thing, don't worry about grammar or spelling. Just write the first thing that comes through your mind before your self-made filter changes what it means.

I like that one, I would totally wrap that around various points in my body.

19. sunburn also bothering me at the moment, played a little golf today it was enjoyable. playing again thrusday night, i love the summer

20. #20 overgrowray, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    at the moment.

wishin i did better with growing. over the years i seem to have gotten worse, not better.

my setup sucks, and growing outdoors is a pain in my location.

i've very disappointed in myself. I really thought I'd be in a better place right now with growing/working.. my life in general.

All winter I planned, wrote things down, and thought about growing. Now summers here and I've barely done shit. If I'm lucky I'll get a half O, months and months of planning.. for a half.

I mean it's still worth the money I spend I guess, I just barely spend $100, and that only buys a qtr here, so as long as I get more than that I won't get mad at myself.

But really is all this risk of going to jail for growing worth a half? I don't think so.

I got to step my game up or quit... and that makes me really sad to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.