anyone else have friends, but still feel alone...

Discussion in 'General' started by wenahaone, Jun 23, 2010.

1. like you have no one to turn to or talk to about shit that's really on their mind.

I think I might be partly to blame for not being very good at opening up to people.

I just remember that I used to have friends that I could really count on or talk to about anything, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. :/ it's like everyone has some big shield up.

-end rant

2. i hate the fact how i have no friends like this, just people to blaze/chill/skate/kick it with, which is mostly good enough for me but when it comes down to having people to talk to about shit and speak my mind, that's where the internet comes in.

3. lol it's kinda weird. my friends and I. Like I have a friend that I talk about certain things with, but we don't talk about certain stuff. then I have another friend that I talk about that stuff to, but we don't talk about,,,,,...etc...I just need one friend that I can completely just say everything that's on my mind.

gonna partially blame myself again..I think I lack trust in a lot of people.

4. #4 wenahaone, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010

do you guys ever do hallucenagens together? I don't know if you've ever done them...but...they should bring you guys closer together.:D

5. nah man it's only been the sweet herb and rarely a little brew (never even been drunk beore, just pretty nicely crossfaded) but I'm definitely looking forward to expanding my psychological horizons one day.

6. everyone suffers from this bro. I hate it