The epic room thread (just click lol)

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ok so I found this pic in another thread and now I want to see more like it:

[​IMG]

Anyone else have pics of epic rooms like this? Would love to just chill and blaze in there and listen to some good music lol...

2. Wait a second... that is a swimming pool around the bed right???? No nvm cant be deep enough.. but that would be sweet lol

3. [​IMG]

is fine enough for me :p

4. Here's another insane Pool/Bedroom:

[​IMG]

And I'm just gonna throw these in:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Tripping in that room would be absolutely amazing!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. This is fresh. Reminds me of Ettiene De Crecy's "Big Box" that he plays in live.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G29rwyuKVQ0]YouTube - Etienne de Crecy live at matter London[/ame]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgMLtdVFyIc&feature=related]YouTube - $75 Million Dollar Beach Mansion[/ame]

8. my balls itch.

Attached Files:

9. Yeah, but you got padded walls. You win some, You lose some.

10. if i had a pool like that in my room, id either fall in it from getting too fucked up or from sleepwalking

edit: actually id be getting fucked up in the pool, so hell yeah

11. You sir make a valid point.

12. Those pool rooms are fucking awesome. I'd think they would be humid as hell tho. I was born 'n raised in the desert. I don't know if i could sleep in that humidity. Cool looking shit tho.

13. Troof. In a pool building, you can pretty much feel the wall of humidity when you walk in.

It looks awesome but the humidity/possible mold would be unbearable.

14. that light room would be sweet until you got a massive headache.

15. omg, that video is intense. this is so the best thread of the day.

a pool room would be so pimp. i'd want the second pool room, the first one i couldn't use as a bedroom.

16. I do what I can :D.

And agreed, 2nd pool room > 1st pool room. I feel like a rich kid right now...

"NO MOMMY, I DONT WANT THAT SHITTY 1ST POOL ROOM, I WANT THE 2ND ONE BECAUSE ITS BETTER!"

"Son it costs 75 million dollars"

"...DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK?"