Robitussin-DM and DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by PassDaDutch, Apr 5, 2005.

1. I got a 8 fl oz bottle of Robitussin-DM with detromethorphan 10mg and Gualifenesin 100mg is this good to drink like half the bottle in the morning to trip on DXm or did i get the wrong one again lol idk what one im suppost to get.

2. you got the right stuff, but the Guaifenesin will make u pretty nauseated.

Id use the extraction method ( search ' dxm extraction ' ) to eliminate the taste and nausea problem.

good luck :wave:

3. i need to extract it within like 4 hrs and i dont have the stuff for it im takeing it before school i know it sounds crazy but im a nut and my school dont care idc if i get nauseated at all if i throw up i go home no big deal and then i can come home and blaze or something but if i drink about 4fl oz or around there maybe a little more will i be fine? And will it work im like 6ft pretty slim weight like 150.

4. drink like half the bottle then, make sure its on an empty stomache, as the food will absorb shit.

then hold on tight for a ride..

good luck :wave:

5. word i cant wait for this i always wanted to do this heard it was mad nice and since i can get it cheap at the store i figured id go for a ride and pick some up and take some the 10mg of DMX and the other crap is 100mg in each 5ml tsp