it finally happened...i ate too much because of the munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by sirseedymcseed, Mar 14, 2005.

1. warning: vivid detail about my throwing up experience

yesterday i smoked before work, on break...and then later that night at my friend's. anyway. for lunch i had 3 hotdogs, a lot of nachos and popcorn. and i was sipping soda all day. then i picked up some hot/sour soup from a chinese place. then i got a beef tv dinner, some jalapeno poppers, 2 cans of pepsi, half of a coke from mcdonald's, 10pc chicken mcnuggets, a cheeseburger, a small fry, a twix, animal crackers, a granola bar, skittles...and some cookies. i fell asleep at about 9? woke up at 11:15 with "the feeling." i ran for the bathroom and was too stoned to make a rational decision. i looked at the sink and the toilet and for some reason picked the sink. i spewed in the sink but it splashed around. after i finished up i made a bigger mess by running the water. my stupidass just made it worse. it got really full of chunky throw up water. i realized i'd have to transfer the chunks to the toilet. i used a towel and tossed them over. then some toilet paper. then i ran the water and chunks down the drain. i still don't know how exactly i did it. after it was down i poured some bleach powder in the sink and toilet. i cleaned them up. and i cleaned up all the little splashes.

then my girlfriend called and i talked to her for awhile. i thought i was fine but i had the worst pain in my stomach then. then, i went back in to try again. except i thought i had to #2. as i #2 i started to throw up again. i did it in my damn pants as they were pulled down. at this point i didn't even care. i was stoned so bad, i was half asleep, and i sure as hell didn't give a shit if i threw up a little more. luckily i just slipped out of those pants and there was no mess. i just tossed them into the washer.

good news - i feel better and probably haven't learned my lesson because i have never been able to control the munchies.

bad news - my dad thinks i'm a diabetic because of my patterns lately. always tired, drinking a lot of liquids, eating irregularly... he's diabetic and it runs in the family too.

oh well. that was my night how about yours? and i'm aware how disgusting it was, i was there - i don't need to be reminded.

2. holy shit
    wow thats alot of food, ive gotten that feeling b4 and it sucked as well

3. i know what you mean.........about three weeks ago, i was up til like 4 am smokin and eatin everything in sight......the next morning around 9 am, i was awoken with the feeling......i ran to the bathroom, yakked, and then fell right back asleep

4. for real. it was like a bad dream. stoned, half asleep...sick as you can possibly imagine. but again, i probably didn't learn my lesson. i'll try to control them though. i have to try.

5. fuck thats alot of food ur crazy

6. ROFLMAO god damn thts one helluva feast!!!! no wonder!! but it was the story extremely funny reading it. i think i had 2 munchies last night but nt half of wat u add, smoked quite a small spliff and at a ketcup and cheese toastie, was huge, 2 big yogurts, 2 packs of crisps nd this hot chocolate tht was so full of cream, was so sickly but i didnt reely cae i ate it all in my bed listening 2 snoop dogg then fell asleep

7. whoa thats reaaly bad! lol my mate dave bout 2 weeks ago went to a party with me and we got totally stoned and pissed as a fart, we had a great night at 2:30am we managed to crawl back to mine and he fell asleep in my conservatory and while he was ASLEEP he was sick all over himself, the chair he was sat on the floor then he then stood up STILL asleep and was sick again! the he sat back down and slept there till 10am, he didnt recall doing anything but i have and video recording on my moblie being sick!

8. damn, one of those things you ate prolly gave you food poisening. HAHA i have had those times when i drink to much, smoke, then throw up.

9. Wow man, that sucks! Never happened to me, thank god, my bathroom is way to far away from my room.
    Alright this reminds me of what my friend did last night... We were all just sitting in my room smoking my new bong, just got done eating some taco john's... then all of a sudden, like right in the middle of a sentence, my buddy just leans over and starts puking in my garbage can... hes really lovin it too, puked like 4 times... Then afterwards he is looking really pale and says he got tired instantly... I think its from the chinese buffet we had, I've heard of two other people getting food poisoning after eating there

10. hahahahahaah yea man i blame munchies to why i cant loose weight, i try not to eat fattining food, but when im high i ust eat what ever untill i cant eat anymore, then the next morning i look fatter in the face, its weird

11. lmfao @ you puking in your pants thats fucking hilarious

12. You are a sad, sad person. Man i hope your learned something.

Id play up that diabetic thing in the mean time though - better than him knowing the truth i suppose. ;)

13. i'm a sad, sad person because i was unable to control my hunger while under the influence of marijuana? k. long as we're on the same page.

anyway, i did it again recently. i just kept eating this candy. was playing metal gear solid 3 and i started to get the feeling. i grabbed the trash can and let it go. then, i felt better. ever since that night i've been good though. controlled my hunger really well. the water helps me i think. i've been forcing myself to go for more bottled water than pulling out my wallet and driving to fast food.

14. hahaha :D sorry bud, but that hilarious, i swear i almost did the same thing the other week, but managed to hold it in (also from excessive munchy eating :D )

15. its a sad day when you know you reached your absolute eating limit.......

but hell ya! props to ya!! only a real man can eat that much :)

:wave: