How come everybody thinks they can sing?

Discussion in 'General' started by RavenousDespair, Mar 1, 2005.

1. How come everybody thinks they can sing??? i mean really??? at my school we had like this talent show...and well almost everybody felt like they had to sing.....sooo well it turned into american idol.....

most of the ppl COULD NOT sing...and well i ALWAYS feel that embarassment that i do....and if you watched the osbornes last night...that one chick who i think paid them like $20,000 just to see them or meet them ( i do'nt know the exacts bc i started watching in the middle)

and yes again she felt like she had to sing.....lol.....i felt so embarassed....and ozzy and his wife just kinda had that expression like "omg stop before you COMPLETELY embaress your self....but you already did" look

AND these girls on my bus decided they can sing...so they were singing something...and i'm just sitting there thinking "shut the fuck up...your embrassing your self".......i looked around while they were singing...i see ppl snickering.....and all that stuff....

i know this thread is pretty pointless....but i'm just trying to say....if ppl can't sing.....DON'T SING...sing by your self or with close friends...but not in dead public or better yet TELEVISION!!!

there i'm done with my rant.........

2. hahahaha!! I can't sing worth a damn, never have been able to. I remember ..I think it was my junior year in high school, during the talent show, one girl lip sung some crappy song. That was actually worse than shitty singing. I defanitly agree, people who can't sing should save their vocals for the shower, or the car when noone else is inside..

3. The only time bad singing is appropriate, or funny is at a kareoke(sp?) bar when everyone is drunk...

4. i love to sing/rap in the car alone (of course with tunes) but NEVER in public....i mean its too embarassing...i just feel embarassed for them.....its like..."no stop, please, people are laughing at you"

i agree singing represents happyness... but damn...somethings if your not good, shouldn't be performed in public....

like......masterbation....its good....but shouldn't be done in public unless your getting paid ;)

5. I enjoy watching people make asses out of themselves. I watch the first few episodes of Idol just to see them. so of them this year smoked crack before they went in there. really entertaining. if nothing else, I wouldve found pleasure in rippin into them for singing so bad, most people who do think they can sing, cant. its not an easy thing to be good enough people enjoy hearing you!