Should I go to school tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General' started by Praknuse, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Unless anyone has any amazing arguments, i think i've made my decision. I'm staying home.

Thanks for the help!

2. Shit if it's highschool and you got no tests just stay home. As long as you don't pass the max amount of missed time, there is no problems, other than personal inability to do work.

3. Do what you think is best

4. Coasting in high school for the win. Just make sure you don't do this type of thing too often in college/university.

5. yeah you should cause if you don't then the bogeyman will get ya duh

6. i miss school. i never thought i would say it... i just miss having something to do everyday..

7. oh shit man you're right! i dunno if i should stay home now. i mean, have you seen the boogy man? that guys fucking scary.

8. Then fuck it, get BAKED!:hello::hello:

9. Well, I suppose taking one day off wouldn't hurt.

:smoke:

10. Truth right here.

11. Haha, no contest! It's your time to relax until your a freshman in college.

12. I just wanted to let everyone know that i had a wonderful day today, at home, baked. Although i ended up going with chicken tenders and corn dogs rather than chicken wings.

But there's a problem... Should i go to school tomorrow?

13. all 64 of those things you said:smoke:

14. dude skippin one day isnt ganna mess anythin up..as long as u dont have any big tests or shit. just stay home. chill.

15. #35 Praknuse, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
    i've missed 5 1/2 days in the last 2 weeks. Yeah.. i've been pretty antisocial lately.

actually (this is an edit) i've been pretty depressed lately. But i've got medical, so its not all bad.. :/