Should I go to school tomorrow?

Discussion in 'General' started by Praknuse, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Or should i just get really baked, watch some movies, draw some art, eat some chicken wings, and get really baked?

2. Uhh the second one.

3. depends on if you have to do anything important at school. but since you dont want to go, then don't go.

4. Go to school.

5. Go to school, and then when you get home you can get baked and watch movies and eat chicken wings

6. You'll never go.

7. #7 Praknuse, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
    Well i had a pre-calc test last week. Which i avoided. So i'd have to take that if i went back. And i haven't looked in my math book for a few weeks now. Soo... Yeah.

8. go 2 school ...BAKED....

i use 2 do it all the time

9. not going to school = gratification immediately

school = gratification years down the road.

those years that he remains unsatisfied is going to take away from the value of the satisfaction he ultimately receives, right? and if he is never able to be satisfied like if he dies before the time that he can receive dividends from his investment at school, then a day at school tomorrow will mean he'll lose 100% of his invested time. whereas staying home is a sure bet for happiness at it's intrinsic value.

now is school still worth it?

10. wtf go to school. School is temporary, partying is sedentary. There will always be partying, school is for a short duration, and the rewards will be greatly superincumbent above "extra curricular activities"

11. suck it up and go to school. especially if its college because then you pay for it. get high later.

12. #13 Praknuse, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2010

I like the way you think. Plus, i received a letter in the mail yesterday saying that i got accepted to college. The first one i applied to. I'd say my 1 for 1 record deserves a celebration. Don't you guys?

13. its my second semester of my senior year of high school. and i've already gotten accepted to college.

14. Yes, it is still worth it.

I used to use that logic to rationalize my alcohol addiction... it doesn't hold much weight.

15. This man has hit the nail on the head.

I can however, claim no similar path. In retrospect this is the damn truth.

16. you might not like the end result but if you can quantify happiness im sure your numbers aren't as bad as you think they are.

17. Eh..the chicken wings kinda made the decision for me. Stay home..enjoy it. :smoke:

18. You can't really compare alcoholism to high school. Especially second semester of senior year. I have senioritis my friend. and there is no cure. yet, i can ease my suffering by getting baked!

19. school, then enjoy the rest of the day how you'd like