When Cannabis is legal...

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedSkiis, Feb 6, 2010.

1. .....and if it is legalized to the extent of taxation and regulation, do you think they will make cigarette's out of marijuana? Or will they sell it as bud?

Either way my point is whenever its legalized it would be convinient to have pre-rolled Cannabis Cigs....

But at the same time i hope they do not add nicotine and all that shit in tobbacco to make the marijuana addictive. That would piss me off. And would probably make the public think that marijuana was an addictive substance in the first place. This would be cheap shot from our governments that may just lead to the re-illegalization of Cannabis.

Do you think they will mix this plant-wonder with nicotine when legalized?

Or what are your opinions on this, GC.

2. well considering real cannabis smokers smoke out of glass, it'll be sold as buds. probably with low grade in cig-form.

also, most of the shit in tobacco that gets you addicted, is already in tobacco. arsenic? nicotine? naturally occurring chemicals in TONS of plants. mary has enough CBN's in it to make it ok.

Cannabis will not be compared to cigarettes though, when and if it is legalized. rather alcohol. seeing as it's an intoxicant. they don't add extra chemicals to beer to keep you addicted.

also, fuck a pre-rolled joint. i roll my own fucking joints, better than any machine possibly could.

3. ok before reading any posts let me just respond

When Cannabis is legal, maybe this thread wont have to be remade a zillion times

:hello:

4. #4 WeedSkiis, Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010

Shit, sorry man, forgot the wonders of the search button.

Haha, id like you to roll a joint for me good sir, thanks for the input.

5. Why the elitism?

6. Ima be fuming if its legal or not. Personally I dont think it'll happen nationaly anytime soon so why stress. Keep buring.

7. Agreed.

Although i do beleive legalization is more plausible right now then it was a few years back.

8. very true. I just think its wayyyy too early to start debating pre-rolled vs. buds.
    you picking up what im puttin down:D

9. i didn't say real cannabis smokers JUST smoked glass, but anyone who smokes weed, knows that glass is the better way to smoke it. it's not elitism. it's truth. why would you smoke a joint of dank, and not get that high, when you could smoke a bong, or a vaporizer?

if understanding that glass is better means i am an elitist, than the entire cannabis community is full of elitism.

10. I don't smoke out of glass, the glass you can get from headshops around here is very low quality i much prefer to roll up a zoot and go for a stroll. Does that mean im not a real cannabis smoker?
    Just because you don't like smoking from glass that doesn't mean your not a real smoker.

11. Yes, it does. It means exactly that. :rolls eyes:

12. ... Hell will have frozen over and we will all be dead.

Do you really think the government is intellegent enough to legalize marijuana?

13. Considering the way we are and have been educating them in recent years, i say, soon enough Good Sir. :smoke:

14. I only smoke out of glass or a vaporizer, but I completely disagree with you.

Personal preference has no bearing on whether or not you are a "real" cannabis smoker. What the hell does that even mean anyway?

And since when would smoking a joint of dank not get you high?

If you're not getting high from smoking a joint:
    [​IMG]

15. There will definitely be company's adding something to their marijuana to hook the user. May be nicotine, may be something different.

16. I never said personal preference had anything to do with being a real cannabis smoker.

if marijuana is legalized do you think it will do well only being sold as pre-rolled joints? i said real cannabis smokers smoke glass. not real cannabis smokers don't smoke joints. are you telling me a joint of dank will you as high as the same amount out of bongs? it won't. it's a fact. you don't get as much thc out of joints as you do bongs, or a vape. people who avidly smoke cannabis KNOW this, if they CHOOSE to smoke joints, that their CHOICE. but they still have a CHOICE to roll it up.

if someone is not a real cannabis smoker, they'll hit a joint once at a party. and be totally stoked over pre-rolled joints. someone who knows shit about weed, will prefer to get the most bang for your buck. what would cannabis being sold as joints come to? someone smoking 2 joints, and cutting the rest open to smoke bongs.

jesus fucking christ you fuckers are acting like i said people who smoke weed don't smoke joints. the point i was trying to make was that people who smoke weed don't just smoke joints. they smoke out of a lot of other shit, a lot more than they smoke joints. so selling nothing but joints would be fucking retarded. i would much rather smoke a bong than a joint. even a low quality bong.

and i never said smoking a joint of dank wouldn't get you high at all, i said not that high. and if you have some other smart ass meme to add about that, suit yourself. excuse me for having a high tolerance to chronic, after smoking it exclusively for years.

17. your ideas in the right place but the words that your using to convey it are all wrong my man

18. I see your glass and raise you a dutch wrap!

19. man im high and this wont sound right probably but

why dont we all just save up some money and build one of those man made islands, claim it as our own country and call it grasscountry, with one city for us (grasscity!).. we'd make weed legal, would be the bomb man!

20. good idea, unfortunately that requires several BILLION dollars

how much would you donate?