If you could live in any TV, book, or movie world, which would you choose?

Discussion in 'General' started by LHommeDieu420, Nov 28, 2009.

1. That won't work... they'll obviously put you as a epsilon ;)

2. Dude that arite shit always cracks me up^ I'm give you a +rep

3. I would probably say Grandma's Boy ;p

4. I would totally live in anything created by Hiyao Miyazaki, the dude that did Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl's Moving Castle. That shit would be trippy.

Or
    [​IMG]I would seriously dig me so dragon balls, lol

5. Adam and Eve man, I'd kill Adam and be everyone's dad. Hello father of all things human

6. First off, badass Tom Waits avatar.

Secondly, I would much rather live in Brave New World then in 1984 because in 1984 everything sucked! At least in Brave New World you'd have like a 3/5 chance of living alright (based on their caste system) and doing your job and drugs and having lots of promiscuous sex. In Brave New World you were under a totalitarian regime, but you didn't care because you were happy and stupid. In 1984 you'd be broke as shit, just to a matter of degree (i.e. proles were broke as fuck, but some others live semi-comfortably). And I'm pretty sure thoughtcrime didn't exist in Brave New World, not sure though.

I guess pokemon would be a pretty cool fictional world to live in. Running around high doing battle with cool ass creatures and shit. Although it does seem like this fucked up form of slavery when you're making these almost sentient creatures do battle for your amusement.

7. Id have to say Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, Day By Day Armageddon( Kind of like World War Z) Or FF7 because I love the way Midgar and Gold City looks.

8. Lost.

I mean c'mon! Who wouldn't wanna live on that crazy island with all that mystery. I would fucking love it.

9. The Belgariad, as long as i had the will and the word.

Sounds like it would be a great world to explore if you had the freedom todo whatever you wanted (well allmost whatever you wanted).

10. Weeds, Sopranos, Entourage, or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

11. In all seriousness, as an aspiring journalist and problem drinker, I would choose Hunter Thompson's': The Rum Diary.

12. Middle Earth hands down..or more specifically Beleriand in the First Age..as the dark lord of course

Futurama as well..that would be fun

though I wouldn't mind Harry Potter universe...as long as that kid wasnt around, just be a wizard in the universe of it ..

Final Fantasy 8 baby...be a SeeD

lastly..Charmed universe..but thats real world :p:hello::smoke:

13. I'd love to just break out into song with Mel Brooks.

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEh2NH6teY]YouTube - History of the World Part One-The Spanish Inquisition[/ame]

14. Toon-land in Roger Rabbit

15. Damn, Harry Potter would be so ill. changing my answer

16. Weeds for tv world.

Movie world...Lord of the rings would be badass, Harry Potter, Dased and Confused.

17. TV world, Jericho.

Movie world, Dawn of the Dead.

18. I guess Entourage,True Blood, Hajime no Ippo, Berserk, Cirque Du Freak and... Goodfellaz

I really couldn't think of that much, too much shyt

19. Stephen King's Dark Tower Series, with weed.

20. Definitely "Weeds"