can you date a girl taller than you?

Discussion in 'General' started by ytfghmjb, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Im like 6 foot so it would be interesting to see a girl that that tall, but if she's mad hot then yeah id date her, don't matter

2. Well part of the problem is how big heels are getting. I am 5'11" and my girlfriend is 5'10"

But she is always in 4 or 5 inch heels which makes her 6'2" or even 6'3" which makes her quite a bit taller than me. I think she likes it and there aren't that many guys over 6'3" so if she insisted on dating a guy taller than her in heels she would have very limited options. I see more and more cases of girls being taller than guys simply because of the huge heels they are wearing. I suppose the shoe manufacturers will find a way to make 6 inch heels comfortable to wear so that the girls get even taller!

3. Yeah if she was attractive

4. As a 6'5" dude, I can't even find a girl taller than I.

5. Nope. First girl I was in a relationship with was the same height, maybe half an inch shorter and that got annoying at times. And I'm pretty short(5'8-5'10 havent chekced in a few years) so I don't have my options. I prefer women that are up to 5'4. Never liked them much taller than that.

6. Depends on the size of her penis and biceps. Otherwise I dont see how it could be considered a problem

7. im 5'6'' and a guy shorter than me is weird to me. i like the guy at least few inches taller. 6' + is :ey:

8. I'm not super picky about looks..but height is the one thing that bothers me. I'm 5'8" and I like to wear heels. Why shouldn't I? Lol but my boyfriend is 6'2 so it works :) if I were with a girl I wouldn't care. (I changed my mind bc I realized its really not true lol) I just don't like being taller then a guy, it makes me feel like a giant.

9. only if its a little bit like an inch higher...

10. Im 6'2 so hell no!

11. I'm 6'3" so I doubt it but if some 6'4" model comes up to me I might have to reconsider. :cool:

12. Considering that im tall, no

13. I'm 5'3. I have little choice. If they got an inch or two on me it's fine but any more than that and no.

Of course I like em really short. It just feels right.

14. Well I'm 5'6 so I can't be too picky about height lol. I do love those lil 5'2 girls though.

15. 5'0 is the perfect height for a girl!

16. No, no, no. End of story.

I'm 6'3" though, so it's usually not a problem.

17. probably. haven't found too many girls 6'1+

18. I'm 5 11 and noooooooooooooo ^^;;

19. I think all the other 6' 2 guys said it for me..

20. Im 5'4" im in a relationship with a girl whos 5'6". its really not a big deal, as long as shes not towering over me im cool with it