You guys believe in Aliens/UFOs, Bigfoot, that stuff?

Discussion in 'General' started by iNate, Aug 27, 2009.

1. #1 iNate, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    I didnt either, up until a few weeks ago. I never really gave it much thought but me and a few buddies were just chillin at like 11:30 pm. I noticed this obvious out of place red light ball thing in the sky off in the distance and after a few seconds, it dipped below the tree line, like i shit you not it just dipped down. After like 20 seconds it came back up to around the same place it was posted up at first, it then chilled there a bit, and after like another minute it like streak faster than anything ive seen across the sky and dissapeared away and we didnt see it again:eek::eek:

We took a few blunts to our heads, but we all clearly saw it, and i remember us just trippin out to how weird it was too. Probably on of the weirdests things i've seen in my life. 4 of my family members have also seen UFOs in there lifetimes, and i met someone who claims to have seen Bigfoot too and they are respected people who i would never call liers.

Has anyone elses seen shit like this? I was either legitimately trippin off my doja, or there is something out there, i believe what i saw couldnt be anything else and never would have been convinced if it wasnt for this experience. Oh yeah we were in Maple Valley, WA. ANYBODY? dont make me feel like i'm special to aliens or something, cuz im the only one lol

2. #2 Snap, Aug 27, 2009
    Aliens yes, UFO's no. I think it's crazier to think there isn't any life in the universe aside from ourselves.

If they had UFO's we would have had contact with them by now.

As for Bigfoot, I'm gunna say yes just because we didn't discover Gorillas till like the 1950's.

3. Oh yeah. I think I've seen a UFO but I can't be sure about it since I was really high but I believe they exist

4. *raises hand slowly*

5. Aliens yes, Bigfoot no. There would already have to be some proof of a 7 foot ape living in North America by now.

6. I second this motion.

7. I half-agree with Snap.

I think it is completely stupid and arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life in the ENTIRE universe.

I disagree on the fact that they would have made contact by now. I think maybe some aliens have made contact (like back in the 50's), and upon arrival were destroyed for governmental study, so therefore the rest of them wont come anymore. Were too stupid and violent for them to come.

(might sound kinda crazy, but really think about it... The universe is a big place.)

As far as bigfoot goes, i think we would have discovered him by now.

But then again, my mind just could be fucked up from all the "dangerous" marijuana I smoke.;):smoke:

8. Aliens, YES

UFO's ,YES, ive researched the topic for like 3 years when i was a curious teenager. I came to the conclusion that the government actually has UFO's in possesion, and some aliens.. (the Greys) actually taught the us government how to use them. I did alot of reading and I learned that many people beleive that the "Greys" (a specific species of aliens that are in contact with Earth alot) actually have trouble reproducing. so they abduct humans, extract seamen and fertalize the alien babies, creating an alien- human hybrid. sounds crazy as shit.. but many many people have the same stories and swear by them.

Bigfoot, Yes.. i beleive the discovery channel actually had a whole show about the evidence of his existance..

9. I'm an alien...and I have a green card to prove it!:p

I also believe in the extraterrestrial type also.:D

Bud

10. Not really. If you give me some solid evidence I'll change my mind but until that day, I dont think so.

11. i saw a UFO when i was in 3rd grade.

no lie.

12. I'm suprised you actually remember that.. I can't remember anything before maybe 6th grade..
    Also, your new av is awesome.

13. #14 ytfghmjb, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
    duuuude....
    i think my mind is perma-blown

anyway, yes i do believe in life on other planets that we have not discovered yet. i also would not be one bit surprised if the government was holding information from us about the matter.

14. I believe that their have been intelligent life forms from other planets that have visited us.
    How do you explain Egypt and Samolia have connections to drawings of Aliens and UFO shaped things.

Also, I believe that our government knows more about it then we do but doesnt tell the general public because, thats how much of an asshole they are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y&feature=channel_page]YouTube - UFOs - FOX News - Mexican Air Force - CNN News - OVNIs[/ame]
    Also, the Canadians have came out with an official statement about how the US Government has disclosed such info and the Canadians are getting mad about it.

The news just doesnt cover these kinds of things because, you know most of the population will take it as absurdity. More people need to open up their eyes, and soon, specially about how the government is starting to handle this Swine Flu shit. Were starting to become a Totalitarian Nation.

15. Humans would more likely be able to reproduce with flowers than aliens.. Atleast flowers came from the same planet.

16. Bigfoot probably existed, but died by now.
    It's been a long time since he popped up in pictures.

17. #18 iNate, Aug 27, 2009
    Thats a trip to think about. So if thats true aliens are unearthly stalkers that wait, kidnapp people, and basically rape them in order to keep there alien heritage through hybrid human things!

The whole time this is happening, the government is happy as long as they get to fly there Ufo's once in a while! haha They probably get off work and fight there co-workers to the un-ocuppied Ufo's, and the ones that got the Ufo's first, race eathother around the world scaring the shit out of people and burning fuckin awesome designs in people's crops, all the while get drunk and retuning to work the next morning hella grumpy.

The hangover is the reason they are a corrupt system. There heads fuckin hurting, everything annoys them throughout the day and it just plumets there mood to being fucked up to people and doing all the greezy things the government does. One of these government officials realizes he has a meeting at the White House in a few hours. There he meets the president and acts shitty towards him (due to the hangover), and it rubs off on the Pres putting him in as bad mood and ruining his day causing him to not think clearly....George Bush, well that explains alot when he was still pres..

And they keeping using the aliens and allowing them to come to earth just so they can fly the fun ships and continue getting loaded all night and causing ruckus throught the world....i figured it out guys. remember me when the truth is let out

18. Silliness. Of course there are aliens out there somewhere but I really doubt they are flying around earth. Bother me when one lands and comes out to meet the president.:rolleyes:

Bigfoot doesn't exist, at least not today. These monster hunts are just fantasies.

19. Aliens and UFOs- Yes.

Bigfoot and the Lochness monster? :laughing: no.