Weed Decriminalized

Discussion in 'General' started by zombiegreen, Aug 22, 2009.

1. In Mexico among other goodies like LSD its a hell of a lot closer than Amsterdam but I'd still rather go to Amsterdam still its a step in the right direction :hello:

2. dont forget the speed,an coke,that are now legal,personal use of course.

3. Link me to source.. too lazy to do own work.

4. I see america doing the same VERY VERY Soon, sooner than we all think; after all how is this gonna help the U.S. with the "War Against Drugs"

3....2....1.....and let the floodgates of schwag open :(

5. Theres going to be ALOT more drug smuggling now. Probably going to beef up border patrol.

6. I'm thinking less, if they start regulating and selling weed in stores going be a whole lot less profits from dealing!

7. yeah, "IF"

8. This happened a few months ago, it's not gonna do shit to the large scale drug smuggling

9. yea, 6 years ago or something the Liberal Party tried decriminalizing weed in canada considering how 17% of canadians smoke regularly and 55% support decriminalization

well the DEA and US Gov't came in and gave tens of millions to lobbyist and the legislation never got voted on:( super gay cause it woulda passed to. and now they cant do it cause the gay ass conservative party is in power:mad:

10. #11 LCM, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    No, this has potential to create more profits as it only makes cannabis more available for the Mexicans. Decriminalizing cannabis in Mexico increases the supply, making it cheaper for the Mexicans -- it does nothing to decrease the demand for cannabis as the demand exists within the U.S., it will remain stagnant and drug smuggling across the U.S./Mexican border will continue as it always has, the only difference is now we are looking at increased security at the border.

The cannabis trade existing within Mexico will certainly take a hit, though.