What college has the best weed around?

Discussion in 'General' started by jedman608, Aug 13, 2009.

1. so, i am looking at schools and, although good weed is not an absolute must have, I still really want to know which of my top choices have the best weed. So, i'm looking at Union College (Schenectady, NY), Hamilton College (Clinton, NY), Colgate U (Hamilton, NY), Ithaca College (Ithaca, NY), and Hobart William Smith (Geneva, NY). also if Albany or Syracuse or Rochester have anything good, it'd be great to know.

2. oaksterdam university

3. I'll bet the University of British Columbia has some fine shit.

And they've got a really cool anthropology museum, if that happens to be your thing.

4. #4 ZarTheDragon, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    Humbolt State,UCLA,USC,SanFransisco State,Cal State Chico, UC Santa Barbara, UCSantaCruz

any college in California mostly...

Ny sucks for weed,i mean you can get dank its just real expensive from what i see

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DV1ZJV_InA&feature=related"]YouTube - 4-20-09 ucsc meadow at 4:20pm[/ame]

5. None of the schools you guys have posted so far are even on his list.

6. Well, I can assure you it's not Austin Peay.

7. University of California at Santa Cruz, Sonoma State University

8. OP shoud've titled this thread "Good Colleges for Bud in NY" because it seems everyone ignored the original post, and I doubt he'll find the answers he's looking for.

I dunno about NY, but I know UVM gets some fine dank. On any given day in Burlington it is possible to walk down the street and smell the aroma of someone having a toke.

9. if ya grow your own, ANY UNIVERSITY!:smoking::smoking:

10. New College of Florida

11. i heard a couple years ago ucsc was the biggest pothead school in the us. and i would believe it.

12. university of colorado at boulder.
    duh.

13. well DUH. Fuck i feel retarded NOW!:p:p

14. this

I was in Boulder visiting family and hit up the campus on 4/20
    so
    much
    bud

15. #16 locnar, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009

16. haha i had to get my point across. :p :D

17. well you did, now thats the only place i can think of going to school.:smoking::p

18. haha then get your ass out here and blaze up with me! ha

19. Every college has good bud flowing everywhere I mean college students blaze...a lot...all the time. Where I went to school I couldn't even avoid it if I wanted to I easily had 10ish connects at all times for some crazy good headies and this was in the midwest. Those were the days. A lot of good local stuff, but crazy shit was arriving in the mail from California uninterrupted basically every week.