Foods You've Outgrown, PICS

Discussion in 'General' started by WeeD BurPs, Jul 22, 2009.

1. simple. any foods you liked before, and ate to much of and hate em now, post. with a pic because most of these foods must of been good if you ate them too much

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I still eat Nutella, yet rarely eat Peanut Butter.

Hm... eh, too drunk to drive to the store for anything. Forget it.

:p

3. i just finished off a jar of Nutella like 2 hours ago... munchies get the best of me, what can i say?

these two i just can't take anymore...

Attached Files:

4. I used to love these things..

i used to eat so much sushi, like 20+ pieces(the sushi boat!!) it all makes me cringe [​IMG]

5. I would eat this shit EVERY day since I was like 5, I just got sick of it a month ago.

[​IMG]

6. Made me laugh.

7. i swear this is the 3rd thread with this same exact topic in like 2 days. what's up with this?

8. [​IMG]

Ate a 'value' pack one day by myself. I was about 8 and blew chunks everywhere.

9. [​IMG]
    Someone had to be a smartass.

10. Well played, sir.

11. [​IMG]

Food I'll never get tired of.

12. [​IMG]
    i used to love this stuff and HATE regular macaroni. now it's the other way around haha

13. [​IMG]:p they were soooo goood

14. Been eating them since I was five.

15. haha they are the freaking best :smoking:

16. Sadly...

[​IMG]

17. Well, on a more serious note, I never outgrew these, but I am putting this out there as a warning, that if satan could be synthesized into a snack that is shit flavored, this is it.
    [​IMG]

Don't eat this shit. It's horrid.

18. Holy shit dinosaurs with meatballs! I used to eat this shit at least 5 times a week ages 4-10 -ish

19. omg i forgot about those years ago. do they still make them? that was seriously the best thing ever. i gotta get some and see if they still taste good now lol.

20. Fast food, meat, and high fructose corn syrup.