Losing a bet - ideas?

Discussion in 'General' started by uh oh a moose, Jul 22, 2009.

1. So my friend and I made a bet a while back that said I had to grow out my hair for a year. If I did, I got to make my friend do 1 thing of my bidding (anything). If I cut my hair before the year is up, he gets 1 thing for me to do.

Anyway, I decided today that my hair looks gay when it's long, and I really don't want to go back to college looking like crap :eek:. So I'm forfeiting the bet.

Now he has to decide what he wants me to do. One of the ideas that we have thrown around is that he will make me get a tattoo of his choosing, just not too big or noticeable unless my shirt is off or something.

So we decided to come on here see what the city has to say. Tattoo: yes or no? If so, any good/funny ideas for the tattoo? Anything else he could do that would be sweeter?

2. How about a tattoo of a bird shitting on a car?

3. Wait, let me get this straight. You're going to lose the bet and you're asking for advice on what horrifying shit your friend can do to you? Damn.

I googled "gayest tattoo ever" and the first hit was the image DirtyPete posted, so I'll go with that too.

4. Yep... We were having troubles coming up with something that would be epic.

5. Man don't get a tattoo for losing a bet, do something else. Doing something permanent for a bet just isn't a good idea. If he said to cut off your pinky toe (wouldn't be noticeable without socks right? same as a tat) I doubt you would do it cuz it would deform your body, so why deform it with some kinda stupid shit he picks out?

It's really up to him what to do with/to you, it's a bad idea to ask about this on here cuz alota people are gonna give really fucked up idea's to put in your friends head. I know I wouldn't want to do something shitty and have my friend be like "man I woulda never thought of that myself!" cuz of this thread haha

edit: that is one big gay tattoo, even bigger and gayer than big gay al.

6. Sounds like a troll.

7. Haha, man he's not a super big dick. He won't do something like two guys fucking all over my back.

8. I'll post pics when it's done (end of summer for sure).

9. LMFAO that is funny to me for some reason hahahaha

10. haha i love crazy bets like this. i suggest a simple one-liner: "I swallow"

i like to make weird bets with friends like "I bet you it will rain on August 25th" loser must eat like 10 fiber 1 bars haha

11. how the hell did you guys get a photo of my back?:confused:

12. Get a tattoo that says "Guess who lost a bet?"

13. That's actually a pretty good idea, that way people won't have to ask you why you got it.

14. ha ha I like that one

15. Haha, not a bad idea.