Happy Fucking Fathers Day

Discussion in 'General' started by zpyro, Jun 21, 2009.

1. So yesterday my dad was supposed to be taking my bike somewhere to get the rear tire replaced, he took off probably around 7pm. Gets to be around midnight when I'm goin to bed, still no bike, still no call, and he won't answer his phone. I wake up this morning and my gf tells me my bike is out front, I find it kinda weird cuz I had my dad's van key in my room, and I figured even if he came back late he'd call me/wake me up to let me know. As I look out the window at the bike, I notice something's amiss...the left mirror is missing. I go out and look more closely, and the fucking bike has been down on the left side [​IMG] Mirror, bar end, shift assembly, all gone. Rear swingarm is gouged to fuck by the road, the taillight is gone as well (and has rash on the tail section right above it). Rash on the tail section and left trans case too. The clutch lever is all fucked up so that letting the lever out just a little bit makes the clutch completely grab, and the left handlebar is bent. To top it all off, the goddamned tire still hasn't been replaced.

Not only has he wrecked my bike, which was 100% after my wreck last year and fixed by insurance, but he didn't man up and tell me, and now he won't answer his phone (turned it off). My helmet was left on the side of the house and doesn't have scratches on it, which makes me wonder if he let one of his friends ride it [​IMG]

So yeah, happy fucking father's day guys. [​IMG] Fucking bullshit...

2. I didn't read it but my father was pretty rich and never gave me anything. Would call me a pussy at a young age if I asked him for money and shit. Could only get money from my mom and even she was a bitch. + he hid like over 4 million dollars away from the family. He had some fucked up fear of being broke or going broke during retirement or some shit that my mom tried to explain to me. Idk my family is fucked up glad i'm basically gone!

3. Yeah, fuck you dad! Ya lazy, drunken good-for-nothing loser! Considering your lack of testicles (metaphorically speaking), I'm surprised I made it through.
    Thank-you dad for staying the hell away from me for much of my life, so that I could grow up to be a better person.
    It wasn't easy raising myself, but I frikken did!! Put myself through 3 college degrees, have a beautiful husband and a fabulous life, no thanks to you, dad.
    Yep, Happy frikken Father's Day!

(OP, I did read your post, and do not mean to hijack it. Just venting, a little. :))

4. man fuck that! im hoping you have collision and comprehensive and all that(that shit is only like 2 cents a month lol). what a dick move on your dads part. you said you had his van key? sounds like collateral to me :D

5. dude - i'd wait until you hear your father is ok before jumping to conclusions

maybe he wasnt wearing the helmet - dropped the bike, which has been returned to your address and he's in hospital unable to answer his phone

:confused:

6. Nope. The bike was WRECKED, not dropped. You don't get deep, horizontal scratches in the swingarm and trans case from just dropping it. He also took his van, which was parked here while he had my bike. He also put my helmet on the side of my house. If he (or someone) came and did all of that, and my dad was actually hurt, someone would have woken me up and told me.

Long story short, this isn't actually something I'd put past him doing. He's a piece of shit, and I've been burned again by trusting him.

7. hollly shiiit.

I got up early this morning to go on a cruise too. That's insane man, I hope you can get some money out of him or at least a statement to the insurance company. That makes me a sad panda. :(

8. #8 zpyro, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    I have full coverage, but a $500 deductible and I really don't need my insurance rates going up any more. And that coverage is NOT 2 cents a month, not for a motorcycle ridden by a 23yr old male. The van is a piece of shit that's literally falling apart. Most definitely not worth a $10,000 bike

Yeah and here I was all excited I'd be able to finally ride again since the tire was gonna be replaced. :mad: :mad: He has NO money, he's been borrowing it from me and his mom and whoever else will feel pity for him.

9. Nah they would have been banging on the door trying to get someone to verify if its stolen and shit like that... They wouldnt just stick it on the porch and leave.

Go to your dads house, and if hes not there, wait for his ass. Hide your vehicle somewhere else, then when he comes in the door, kick him squarely in the balls. When he falls on the ground, kick him again.

That sucks man. I dont know where the hell my old man is at the moment. I assume hes out working his ass off in the 105 degree heat index of florida.

Me and my dad never really saw eye to eye, but recently weve been on really good terms with each other. So heres to my dad atleast, Happy Fathers Day!

10. language differences

dropped here means he crashed it - not let it fall over

anyway, fair enough - from what you wrote originally it sounded like you had the keys to the van and it was still parked outside

damn - he's crashed it and fucked off

I hope you get it sorted dude

11. I havent talked to my dad in about 10 years so fuck him and fuck fathers day. Although I do send my grandpa a card and take him out for fathers day

12. I have no idea where he's staying, he doesn't even have a permanent place to live. If I knew where he was I'd already be there kicking his ass. And I don't have to do it by kicking him in the balls, I'm quite a bit bigger than he is and fucking FURIOUS :mad::mad::mad:

13. Eh. I just find kicking your father in the balls to not only be an assult, but an insult also. :p

Do you have people to verify you were home all night, or atleast not on the motorcycle? Maybe(Im not sure hot this works) you could file some type of police report, saying someone took your bike joyriding and crashed it, then brought it back?

14. i vote kidney punch/kick

15. i dont think that that is a very good idea. because if you do that than your going to get into a lot of legal problems yourself and mite not be able to fix the already legal problem of your bike.

just settile it the right way and "kick his ass" in court.

16. #16 MC pee pants, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    Just sent my dad some hate mail. I honestly hope he has a heart attack and drops dead 2day. All you who have real fathers should consider yourself lucky. Sorry if this seems harsh but I've been having a really bad week.

17. Ouch, that sucks man..

18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I said, this bike was 100% before last night.

19. Did you tape the blinker back on there?

20. I've done nothing but move the bike from the sidewalk to the side of the house. It's as I found it