weed and schizophrenia

Discussion in 'General' started by nauc, May 27, 2009.

1. Shit I'll take my 87% chance. If I do go schizzy, I would still blaze and be the coolest fucking schizzy ever. All the other bitches at the mental place would be jumping on my dick cause I blaze that shit so crazy.

2. youre kidding right

3. if the simple explanation for the Commission Report is "theyre wrong", couldnt that be the same explanation for the study linked from Norml.

4. hahahah that made me laugh mad hard cause i would be the same way..walkin round puffing blunts with skitzo bitches on my cock playing music in the background everywhere i walk..:hello:

The girl i lost my virginity to just went skitzo a few months ago...i didnt expect that to happen she barely did any drugs and was just really anoying...and now she went crazy..eh go figure

5. Go sleep with her again. Maybe she'll be as crazy in bed as she is outside of it.

6. Not when there are multiple studies published in the past few months that completely validate the link I gave you to NORML. I put that one up because unless you have access to the scientific journal section of the Univ. of Utah website, you can't see the studies that I can.

What's your point?

7. she actually was pretty crazy in bed..i smashed her face a few times :p

8. It's real hard for me to take any of your posts seriously because im always staring at that huge rack that chick has in your sig :smoking:

9. thats the point haha

10. use a Snipping Tool like i did in my OG post

11. Weed doesn't cause schizophrenia, but if your prone to having schizophrenia cuz of genetics then it can bring it to the surface. It might have stayed dormant if you never did any drugs, it might not have, so theres really no way to prove that schizophrenia can be brought up from smoking weed.

And I base this post on absolutely no sources haha. I'm sure it's pretty much right though, it's just the logical explanation.

12. cannabis does not cause schizophrenia..

why is it that in countries with high cannabis use (USA) there is not a higher percentage with schizophrenia?

13. Can't. All the files are protected, unless you have grad-student access to them. Can't even print-screen them. They're paid access.

14. Almost right, lol.

Cannabis can cause schizophrenia-like symptoms to show through earlier, but if you're already predisposed to psychosis you WILL get it, whether you smoke weed or not. It doesn't just "lie dormant" until something like cannabis triggers it, which is the whole problem with the "cannabis induced psychosis" hypothesis. Just more scare tactics which have been proven wrong multiple times.

15. Statistics can be misleading specifically percentages. So be careful in the way you are reading the facts, a lot of time skeptics that are against the use of cannabis are more than likely are the ones writing these articles. The way i have heard it says that, individuals who have schizophrenia or ones who are more likley to get schizophrenia, tend to use cannabis therefore rendering the percentage to be increased.

16. truth.com

17. i agree that if the % of users went up 50% over the last 100 years but schizophrenia levels havent change, then theres no story....

i just dont know if thats the case

interesting tho