What is your favorite FAST FOOD restaurant?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarijuanaBudha, Apr 18, 2009.

1. lol. Did you read the post above yours? The sonic fags ftw! :devious:

2. Jack in the Box and Taco Bell

3. Bojangles is awesome. It's usually hit and miss on the tea from my experience.

4. I had a poll on this a long ass time ago haha

and these are all East coast places man beside Mcky Ds and a few other ones

5. are you kidding lol they have the best tea that I have ever tasted. I have honestly never heard someone say that bojangles sweet tea is bad besides people who dont like sweet tea in the first place.

6. haha i work at in-n-out and have to deal with all of us stoners on a daily basis. definitely one of the best munchie foods you can get. especially if you get it right off the grill and fresh out of the fryer!

7. where is jack in the box taco time and magic dragon?

are those only on the west coast

8. I put subway and moe's.

But the best fast food is only in Buffalo with MIGHTY TACO, so fucking good

9. DICKS!

I LOVE DICKS!!

Best. Fries. Ever.

Also, while we're on the subject of awesome food that the east coast doesn't get to enjoy;

[​IMG]

Ohhh yeah, baby.

[​IMG]

You can drool, it's okay. :hide:

10. burgerville is amazing.... i love their shakes so much.

11. Fuck yeah, dude. I get a milkshake there and my lips do not detach themselves from the straw until that thing is goooone. :yummy:

All their seasonal shit is awesome too. I can't wait until pumpkin milkshakes are back... Mmmmm! :D

12. I voted panda express but the fast food I really love is a place called Cajun grill which is right next to a panda express in town, they have this stuff called bourbon chicken which is so good. Then theres Kristle's which is basically a white castle thats also great.

13. Ohhh my god I can't believe you just brought up bourbon chicken. Holy shit.

The ONLY Cajun Grill I know of around here is at the mall in the next county over, like a 30 minute drive, and I haven't had their bourbon chicken in YEARS but I fucking love that shit.

For like 3 years now I've been randomly saying "I should go to the mall and get some bourbon chicken!" but I never do it... :(

One day! One day I will do it! :poke:

14. [​IMG]
    orange chicken organism in my mouth

15. It seems you guys are really connecting over the fast food thread lol. :D;)
    There is a restaurant in the mall here in Jacksonville that sells bourbon chicken that's pretty good.

16. bk, taco bell, and arbys

17. I've got a lot of favorites...

Don't judge me.

18. Panda Express FTW! i love that shit man, And checkers....Isnt that a automotive parts store???

19. In n Out Burger in Southern Cali.....man i miss cali! Oh yeah, Roscos House Of Chicken & Waffles