~catnip~chronicals~

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt_aka_Forres, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Catnip Chronicals =]
    Hey Everyone! So im here to give you a good laughf or maybe settle some doubts on... CAT NIP!

I will start out by saying that this had to be the biggest waste of an hour so far in my life.. or was it?

I am a 6'3" 205 pound male with a friend and a bit of extra time on a sat night. This all started out when i was grounded by my parentals a while back for smoking weed.

My friend still being able to smoke has decided to come on the journy of trying different herbs to find different effects.

So we roll down to out favorite local head shop to find the correct smoking material. ( a Juicy Jay Apple Brown Betty Super blunt ) was going to do the trick for this one.

After Packing in about a quad (ish) of PetsMarts finest kitty killer super dank we start our journy. Ohh and by the way this is going to take place in my driveway in a 2 door
    saab 93. HOT BOX!!!

We start hittin away at this super blunt and all is good. its a bit harsh on the throat yes, but nothing to bad. After 57 min of pure kitty killer hot boxin we are both feelin good as we sit in a smoke so thick that you cant see the pile of ash three feet away from me on the dash.

The High?
    Yes it does make you feel different in more of a mix between a low high and a cig buzz but it has its effects.

Overall i say it wasnt a waste of time but if you have weed you should smoke it way befor this shit.

Peace,
    Matt

2. I couldn't smoke catnip for an hour straight, he'll i'd think a joint would be too much for me.

3. smoked it before when i was really desperate,,
    Hey just because it doesn't smell like weed it still looks like it! lol

4. I never felt anything when I would smoke catnip joints and blow the smoke at the cats in the apartment...

Are you sure the feeling wasn't the lack of oxygen from hotboxing your car for an hour? Lol