Attend thanksgiving dinner stoned? or not?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Have you ever attended thanksgiving dinner stoned? How much did you eat lol? Fav thanksgiving dish you like to eat whilst stoned?

Like my fav dish was the green bean casserole and cranberry and raisin stuffing :D;)

2. Of course I've had Thanksgiving dinner stoned... I love regular dinner stoned so hell yeah I'll smoke before Thanksgiving.

3. LOL, this is my plan for this Thanksgiving. Then I don't have to explain to everyone why I have the munchies.

It's like the perfect stoner holiday and everyone will pass out with you after too! Yay!

4. i don't even really eat thanksgiving dinner.. and not even with the family. (i'm a vegetarian, so i just bail and find my own food... plus my family isn't the big 'family dinner' type).

and well.. i thought you were asking if you should, so i came in here to say, "yes, you definitely should." but now i just don't know what to say... so well, guess this is a pointless reply. :)

BUUUT- at least you now know i'm a vegetarian and that my family isn'y the 'family dinner' type. yay for useless information about strangers..

oh and stuffing is the bomb diggity, yo. obviously prior to being shoved up the turkey's ass, though.

5. dawg i love thanksgiving !

me and my buddy always gather up about a half o and BURN IT DOWN right b4 we go off to c our familys

and let me tell u its the best tradition ever!!!
    i fuhkin love eating everything up and talking to people it always puts me in the best mood.
    i chow downnn lol every1s like wow u got the munchies huh? (having no idea i smoke )
    im just like if u only knew lol

thanksgiving is the true 420 lol

6. Probably, but I smoke all the time so its not like I'm gonna go to dinner high, just "not sober."

When I used to get higher I went to Thanksgiving dinner stoned, it was akward because I couldn't think of anything to say...

I don't think I could even eat the dinner if I didn't smoke sometime that day...When I'm not smoking I don't really get hungry...

7. thanksgiving is going to be beast this year because its going to be the first thanksgiving me and my girl are gonna get baked for!! its gonna be insane...

8. I'll be going to a buffet in Las Vegas for my Thanksgiving dinner and you can bet I'll be baked.

9. I smoked before thanksgiving two years ago but not last year because I'm pretty sure I was dry at the time.

No weed for me before dinner this year but I will be eating some peyote afterwards and probably smoking a bit of weed.

10. HELL YEA :)

My best friend and I have a tradition where the two of us smoke a blunt every Thanksgiving morning.

I started smoking in 10th grade, so the last s5 thanksgiving I've gone to high. I love getting fucked up on Thanksgiving. One year I found some xanax at my grandparents so I took some of those, and others years I've drank ina addition to smoking.

Getting super super stoned is great, gives you something to be thankful for and you eat a ton of food which is usually AMAZING on Thanksgiving, plus all that L-tryptophan in the turkey helps to add to the good mood

11. Heck yeah... Thanksgiving dinner stoned is how to do it. Just don't geek out around the family because then they'll wonder whats up. Hard part is trying to figure out a reason to leave the house to go smoke. I always just go out the backdoor and smoke a bowl or two. Favorite food stoned though is hard to say... Turkey and stuffing w/ gravy.

12. I know I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of the house to get stoned, but pretty much no matter what I do my sixteen year old cousin would come too. I can't get her stoned, her father is a doctor and will know right away. So I think this year I'm going to go outside to play with my dog and hit a pipe quick and make some firecrackers for along the way.

It's going to be a great dinner!

13. I haven't been to a thanksgiving dinner in the past 6 or 7 years where I wasn't stoned.

Thats right about the time when....

I started to enjoy Thanksgiving more as a holiday. =)

14. definitely afterwards with some family videogaming

15. Not sure.
    Maybe.. I bought a 1/4 of some of the dankest weed I've seen around here.
    Just in case :p